• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#891 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

My ceremony was on the beach and it was set up like Erika described.  You could hear the music no problem!

#892 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:30 AM

My Dreams Cabo wedding is 3 weeks away, eek, I'm so excited!!

#893 Teira1031

Teira1031
      • 766 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

Thanks ladies :)

Cindy- that is sooo exciting! Can't wait to hear all about your wedding and trip and see pictures!

#894 cowgirlcomo

cowgirlcomo
        • 15 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:18 PM

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to say hi and that I will hopefully be a Dreams Cabo bride, I am looking to have my wedding June 17th 2011, I am so excited, but have so much to figure out still! any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#895 *Lo*

*Lo*
          • 2,993 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:11 PM

Back from Dreams and wedding was amazing!!!

Still suffering the shock of being back in the real world but as a very recent bride, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Also, my brother attended 2 other weddings while we were there because he is apparently the most social person ever, and he met people there and got invited to these weddings??? Anyway so I know a bit about recent weddings other than my own at Dreams!!

#896 proti007

proti007
            • 467 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Congrats Lo! Post pics soon! PS - That is too funny about your brother

Back from Dreams and wedding was amazing!!!

Still suffering the shock of being back in the real world but as a very recent bride, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Also, my brother attended 2 other weddings while we were there because he is apparently the most social person ever, and he met people there and got invited to these weddings??? Anyway so I know a bit about recent weddings other than my own at Dreams!!

#897 PlanetM8M

PlanetM8M
              • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:59 AM

Super excited to be a new bride of the Dreams Los Cabo group!  Deposit has been received and we're confirmed for 8.1.11 as our wedding date!! Wahoo! Mariana is currently our WC and boy has she lived up to the BDW reviews so far! She has been nothing but fabulous, responsive, and super helpful along the way.  I'm working with Teresa Stauring as my TA and she too has been sooooo wonderful.  I can tell she'll be such a big help throughout the booking process and will make things super easy for us.  These threads have certainly been a HUGE help in making our decision to go with Cabo as our destination and Dreams as our resort/wedding venue!  Thanks ladies for all the great reviews, pics, and info!

- Mel

#898 proti007

proti007
                • 467 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:28 AM

Congrats Mel! I'm just getting married a few days before you! Maraiana is also my coordinator, and has been fantastic so far :) Destination wedding = best decision we ever made!

#899 Knbell22

Knbell22
                  • 129 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:53 AM

Hi ladies!  FI and I just got back from Dreams for our site inspection and I must say, we left knowing that we made the best decision by choosing Dreams.  We had an amazing time and had no complaints.  We are working with Yarai and she is wonderful ..  We did our tasting as well and I was pleasantly surprised with the menu selection.  Overall, it was better than we expected and we can't wait to be back in June!  Feel free to ask me any questions about the resort :)

#900 cowgirlcomo

cowgirlcomo
                    • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:06 PM

Getting ready to send in the deposit for our date!!! July 17, 2011! Just waiting for the paper work from Yaria:) I can't believe it, it is starting to feel real now! I just want to thank all of you who have posted your reviews and pictures and just your thoughts, I would have been lost without all of it. I am also looking into booking DJ Ricardo who I have heard wonderful reviews about! Our reception is going to be on the beach and reception on Cascade Terrace!! Im getting so excited, but still have so much to do! If anyone has any tips please let me know, any info is great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users