1230 replies to this topic

#881 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by *Heather* 

Don't stress Proti.  I had never been to Dreams before I had my wedding there, and we had a lot of picky guests, and EVERYONE loved it.  Planning a wedding there was a breeze and it was even more beautiful than I ever expected.  You're in good hands!

Ditto to what Heather said. I had my wedding site unseen and it was amazing, people are still talking about it 1 year later.

#882 proti007

proti007
    • 467 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

Thanks Heather & Erika! This makes me very excited! We're sending our STDs next week, which I'm sure will get everyone as excited as we are!

#883 Teira1031

Teira1031
      • 766 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

Heather- I was just reading your review and love the pink lighting at your reception, how much extra did it cost to have that done?

#884 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:59 AM

I'm leaving in a week for Dreams and my wedding there is on the 10th...I will bring back some photos and any questions you have about the venues or whatever just let me know!

I did do a site visit (however it was after booking and it was unplanned it just worked out that we last minute took a cabo vacay)...but it's amazing. You will love it!

#885 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

LO- you must be getting so excited! Can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about your trip when goiter back!

#886 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sooo excited for you! I cant believe 10.10.10 is here already!!!

#887 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

Lo you are getting so close.  I'm 2 weeks after you.  I can't believe its almost here already.

#888 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Heather- I was just reading your review and love the pink lighting at your reception, how much extra did it cost to have that done?

I'm not sure on the exact breakdown of the lighting cost because we added that last minute, but it was done externally through Oxten.  I don't know if Dreams does any lighting like that on their own.  Are you bringing in any extra furniture or anything?  If so, lighting is probably pretty cheap to throw in.  The overhead lanterns were all through Dreams.

#889 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

hey ladies, ive been working on getting my ipod playlist put together but im curious if you're having your ceremony on the beach how do they play music for it?

#890 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,569 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

The set up a speak and ipod docking station for my rehersal dinner on the beach. it was at the top of the beach nearest the grassy area in front of the gazebo. and all the tabels an food set up below it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users