Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#291 caraleelee

caraleelee
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:00 PM

Hi Ladies!

I just returned from the big day at Dreams and wanted to let you all know it was 1000x more than my best expectations!

The hotel property, staff, service, wedding, weather, and everything in between was just perfect. I work for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and have high expectations. Everyone was just amazing!

Here are some preliminary photos for you to view. I will post the professional ones when I get them. THis will get you started. Please feel free to ask any questions from food to dj to decor. I'm happy to help.

Pictures: Picasa Web Albums - Cara - Cabo

Cara

#292 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
    • 294 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by caraleelee
      Hi Ladies!

I just returned from the big day at Dreams and wanted to let you all know it was 1000x more than my best expectations!

The hotel property, staff, service, wedding, weather, and everything in between was just perfect. I work for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and have high expectations. Everyone was just amazing!

Here are some preliminary photos for you to view. I will post the professional ones when I get them. THis will get you started. Please feel free to ask any questions from food to dj to decor. I'm happy to help.

Cara

Congrats Cara! The pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

#293 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:36 PM

so fun..congrats you look so happy fun wedding and wedding party...yay
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#294 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

Cara you looked beautiful! It looks like you guys has such a good time. I loved the color of your bm dresses!

#295 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
            Hi Ladies!

Cara
            THanks for sharing!! You looked beauitful and it looked like everyone had such a great time. Let us know some of the highlights!!

#296 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:58 PM

Thanks for sharing your pics Cara! You made a beautiful bride and your wedding looked like so much fun! Have you written a review yet?

#297 angitalia23

angitalia23
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
                Hi Ladies!

Cara
                '

Great pictures Cara, you made a beautiful bride...you can totally tell your wedding party had a blast! The BM shot pics are funny
                Anthony & Angela
                19 June 2008

#298 Christi

Christi
                • 1,905 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

Hi Cara,

Thanks for the photos. You look amazing! I have a question for you...did you dance on the concrete and if so, did you have any issues with it? I'm a little worried someone will slip.

Thanks much!

#299 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

Cara you looked beautiful and everyone looked like they had such a good time.
                    Congrats!
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#300 caraleelee

caraleelee
                    • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:30 PM

The concrete worked perfect. It's funny...on the day of you will NEVER even remember all of these little things you think and obsess about before.

I never even saw my ceremony flowers and am waiting to see the pictures of them! The cake? A 30-second event that absoultely no one noticed or even ate except my four year old nephew who helped himself!

Keep the questions coming. I'd like to do a full review- is there a format to use?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users