Need Help with DIY Monograms???

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 Skygirl

• 512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:51 PM

wow you did a great job. Do most people just print monograms on the label paper and then use certain shape stamp/cutter?to make it a circle or oval?

#52 futuremrstgun

• 995 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:18 AM

you can use your monogram on pretty much everything..from your STDs to your programs, etc.  i've used mine on pretty much everything..gift tags, labels, etc.  i'll PM you pics and details...

#53 hotlantabride

• Site Supporter
      • 96 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:02 PM

Wow you are really talented! I am loving your creativity. Are you still helping people with their monograms through BDW or another source?

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#54 JenelleJTD

• Site Supporter
        • 26 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

These are fabulous, you definitely have a gift. Please help me after your wedding!!!!

#55 LindsayR

• 173 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:41 AM

I love looking at all of your threads- You are truly an inspiration and are so talented!! I know your guests are going to LOVE Your wedding!!

#56 GreekFood

• 165 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:14 AM

Your monograms are beautiful! My new last name is going to be McDSomething. I'm struggling with do I do just an M, or a McD? I don't know the proper monogram for my new last name!

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#57 GreekFood

• 165 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

JQLong...i'm using powerpoint...there are lots of great ideas online....and you can do lots w/fonts...if you want some help..just let me know. take your time though...i did quite a few and made the mistake of showing my fiance one of the firsts before i'd made more and so now he's not willing to look at any others...so i'm actually using one of the very first ones i designed...go figure.  :-)  good luck and happy planning!!!  R~

Haha-I have PowerPoint at work so I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#58 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                • 198 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

those are great!

#59 kristinalilly

• 182 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

Great job. You've inspired me to get started on my own rather than procrastinating until I have to pay for one as I normally would. So my bank account and I both thank you!

#60 OurSpecialDay1

• 30 posts
                    • Wedding Date:September 19, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Montego Bay

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:20 AM

Hello Mrs. Gun now congratulations . I love all of your threads you are so creative omg . I love it. I will be a Montego Bay bride on Sept 19th we are doing a 7 day cruise and our 4th day on the cruise is our wedding day in Montego Bay first port . I am stumped on a logo my colors are Aqua and Coral it will be a beach wedding at the Royal DeCameron resort . I have worked on logos in PowerPoint my problem is getting the clipart in the circle . I would like one with a cruise ship and palm trees or shells and our initials K -bride B-last name in R--groom. If you please give me some ideas please . Your planning is wonderful you really need to start a business in coordinating really you're awesome as the youngsters say you're off the chain lol. I hope that you still go onto the site so that I can get some assistance . Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users