Sign in to follow this  
DWbridetobe

After Wedding Sale

Hey ladies! I really need to offload all of my wedding goody leftovers. I'm hoping that they can find a good home with a future bride! 

*Please note that all prices do not include shipping. I'm in the Toronto area, and can quote shipping prices as needed. 

To view all the items:

http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/af215/cranstonba/?start=all   Celebrate ribbon - $0.50 (This is slightly used, but still has more than 3/4 of the ribbon left)   Eat, Drink & Be Married ribbon - $1.00 - Brand new   white ribbon - $0.50 (This is slightly used, but still has more than 3/4 of the ribbon left)   Happily ever after ribbon - $1.00 - Brand new   green ribbon - $1   Bride tote bag - $3   tealight candles - $1 (I used about 12 out of the bag)   Thank you notes - $4   24 silk orchids - $10 for all   alphabet stickers - $1   4 bouquet accents - $5   ring holder $5   green sand - $1   1 Rub on Quotes book - $2   2 table stand kits - $4   2 Laundry bags - $5 (From GAP and were a huge hit in my OOT bags!)   Navy, I Do Old Navy tank with iron-on; size XLk - $3   Grey, Property of the Groom Old Navy tank with iron-on; size XL - $3   Davids Bridal wedding dress - $200 - Was only worn for my AHR for about 3 hours. In perfect condition. Size 18 but can be altered down   Wedding planner - $10 - This was used, but is in perfect condition to be passed to another bride http://www.amazon.com/Destination-Wedding-Planner-Ultimate-Planning/dp/0811866734/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305525895&sr=8-1ir?t=bestdestinationwedding-20&l=ur2&o=1ir?t=bestdestinationwedding-20&l=ur2&o=1ir?t=bestdestinationwedding-20&l=ur2&o=1ir?t=bestdestinationwedding-20&l=ur2&o=1  

Hi,

Interested in the following items

Navy, I Do Old Navy tank with iron-on; size XL - $3

Grey, Property of the Groom Old Navy tank with iron-on; size XL - $3

Bride tote bag - $3

Thank you notes - $4 (Do you have pictures?)

2 Laundry bags - $5 (From GAP and were a huge hit in my OOT bags!)

Please email me at princessserpas@aol.com

Faviola

I would love the eat-drink and celebrate ribbon. Tough to ship anything right now or even get quotes but let me know if you still have them once the strike is over.