Bachelorette Party in PV

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
  • 176 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:32 PM

Hi,

The girls are working on the Bachelorette Party and would love some help on places to go. We love to have a great fun time dancing and drinking but not like we were Freshman in College but sort of We're all in our late 20's so any ideas on a fun silly night out in Puerto Vallarta. We first are meeting at the Westin Hotel for a shower party then off to the clubs via taxi. Would love to know what you did! We are meeting us with our men around 10:30pm to enjoy being with them at the end of the evening. Oh sorry thats just the beginning of the evening.
    Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#2 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

Well I am of no help but I just think its super cool that youre doing your Bachlorette party in PV!! How fun!

#3 PVBride

PVBride
      • 443 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:04 PM

I am having my bachelorette party in PV, too. But, my girls won't let me in an any details!! Maybe I can try to pry something out of them....

#4 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

See here:

http://bestdestinati....kki-beach.html

http://bestdestinati....eview-zoo.html

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

I'm having mine there as well but I have no idea what we are doing! I don't care really...I think it will be so fun to party in PV the bachelorette party!
            Happily married since 2008

#6 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
            • 176 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:02 AM

Thank you the Westin I know is where we're starting off as one of my bridesmaid's is staying there. From there I don't know where we're going but wanted to send them some info. None of us have been to PV in this area, so this is all very helpful. The ZOO looks great and fun. I'll pass this on. GREAT INFO. Thank you. I'm so excited...and Chris is coming HOME on the 10th of September for good from 9 years in the Air Force. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

#7 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
              • 176 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:04 AM

btw does anyone know how to make this pic less massive. I love him and this pic of us but Whoa...is it BIG :)

#8 ajncooter

ajncooter
                • 983 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:36 PM

sounds like fun wish i was there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users