Where are the discussions?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 pfeiffla

• 155 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:47 AM

I honestly thought there would be more mommies on here too, considering how many brides are threading on here!  I guess when we have moments to ourselves, we don't always jump for the computer- you know, with all the laundry, cleaning and other details that need done :)

#12 2bmrstremblay

• 155 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Hello Ladies, 

Just wanted to post this out there and see if there were any other mommies around. I know that it is pretty hectic once you become a mom and I did things a little backwards and we are just planning our wedding now and our DD is 31/2. Just saying hello and hope to hear from some other mommies soon!!

#13 Tamra

• Banned
      • 36 posts
      • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
      • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

It's true between being a new mom and now being engaged lol Where to find anytime to do everything lol
      My little man just started walking too lol wish me luck :)
      We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
      Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users