Photo

Where are the discussions?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Avelyad

Avelyad
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

I think it's funny there are no post on this forum - mom have no time for this stuff! LOL. Well, mine are asleep right now,so I can browse!

#2 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:52 AM

So true it's hard to find time :). Mine is napping now. She is 1.5 yrs old and her name is Penelope. She keeps me very busy these days!! Where are the other mommies at? Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

#3 mnicole20

mnicole20
      • 29 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:07 PM

Wow, I thought this would be much bigger thread! I have 2 kiddos, a 6 year old and a 22 month old, both boys, Ty and Cooper.  My other true loves   My older boy and FI are at a baseball game and my baby is sleeping, so finally, I have time to browse! 

Azul Beach, Riviera Maya, October 22, 2011!

Our website: http://www.mikeandmandywedding.org

#4 xtenna

xtenna
        • 154 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:55 AM

Hi everyone!  Babies & time?  My baby is napping right now too, 14 month old boy, very active.  I usually cme on here when he is napping or after bedtime.  I hope this part of the forum expands...maybe we'll get more attention soon :)

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:03 AM

Hi ladies, I have a 10 month old son and I guess we all don't have enough time haha 

Nicole I love how close together your boys are in age.  That's ideal (imo).

#6 Melly81

Melly81
            • 49 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:26 AM

Hi Mommies!

I have a 7 month old son and by next year (at the time of our wedding) he'll be 14 months.  Here's my question....What size clothes does a 14 month old boy wear?  Everything is on sale right now and I would love to buy him cute summer clothes for the wedding but have no idea what size to get.  He's not very big but he is tall for his age.  He's 7 1/2 months right now and wears size 12 months.

Thanks for your help ladies!

#7 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:35 AM

I would recommend a 2T (24 months), yet it also depends on how he grows, he may slow down.  My daughter grows pretty consistent with her age / size range so I feel very comfortable buying the next size up for her.  Yet that is a year away, not sure how you feel about those purchases.  I can recommend one thing though, Carter's & OshKosh accepts returns with a receipt up to a year (I keep all receipts) and if anything keep all your receipts for anything you purchase and gage his size...Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by Melly81 

Hi Mommies!

I have a 7 month old son and by next year (at the time of our wedding) he'll be 14 months.  Here's my question....What size clothes does a 14 month old boy wear?  Everything is on sale right now and I would love to buy him cute summer clothes for the wedding but have no idea what size to get.  He's not very big but he is tall for his age.  He's 7 1/2 months right now and wears size 12 months.

Thanks for your help ladies!

#8 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

Oh and yeah, I browse on here when I am supposed to be working.  Me, home, computer + a 15 month old busy curious little girl is a big NO NO!!

#9 Melly81

Melly81
                  • 49 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

Thanks anudrm for your help!!  Good to know that Carter and OshKosh accepts returns a year later!  :)

#10 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

Yes and with their awesome sales and constant coupons, it's hard not to overstock and that's how I found out about their return policy, I overstocked when my daughter was first born.

Originally Posted by Melly81 

Thanks anudrm for your help!!  Good to know that Carter and OshKosh accepts returns a year later!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users