• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#141 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:19 AM

sharon99 ur too funny!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Well its more then I have lol! I don't have anything yet!! I cant decide on which bags!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#142 Praye

Praye
    • Site Supporter
    • 117 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:23 AM

i can't decide on where to get tote bags either! 

Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#143 nolacruiser6

nolacruiser6
      • 229 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:39 AM

We are having a small wedding..about 25 people (about 10 rooms)..and I keep going back to these bags, trying to figure out if I should spend the extra money on them.  The just look perfect for a beach wedding...But the Oriental trade bags look more appealing as far as price...I wonder if you could find some iron-on decals???

http://www.etsy.com/..._facet=handmade

#144 Essential0929

Essential0929
        • 236 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:13 PM

LOL, you will get your bags done. We're all in this boat together!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Well its more then I have lol! I don't have anything yet!! I cant decide on which bags!

#145 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:17 PM

I am thinking of ordering the Oriental Trading totes that look similar to the dollar tree ones.  I am having trouble committing because I am still so obsessed with the Dollar Tree bags......  I still have time but I would like to make a decision soon!!!!

#146 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

lol lol Tori, wait until tonight I talked to my GF and she is going to send me a pic of the bags she got me from dollaramma...then maybe that will help you out!

by the way luv the monogram, awesome job!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#147 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

Perfect, I am excited to see them!!! Thanks, I FINALLY got our monogram done.  It works with our concept.  I am trying to keep it "simple elegant" so I think it works.  I have been working on our templates so I should be able to send them off to you soon!!! Let me know if you want me to do anything for you!!!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

lol lol Tori, wait until tonight I talked to my GF and she is going to send me a pic of the bags she got me from dollaramma...then maybe that will help you out!

by the way luv the monogram, awesome job!

#148 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

K so i got the picture.... its not the best as its from her blackberry, she said they look better and brighter in person....but they totally work for what i wanted, plus they were A BUCK LOL LOL

Perfect, I am excited to see them!!! Thanks, I FINALLY got our monogram done.  It works with our concept.  I am trying to keep it "simple elegant" so I think it works.  I have been working on our templates so I should be able to send them off to you soon!!! Let me know if you want me to do anything for you!!!!

#149 merrylee

merrylee
                  • 687 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Thanks everyone!   I don't think I realized how organized I am or could be until this wedding :)

#150 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

OOOOO I saw these the other day!!! I think you will be really happy with them!! They are definitely in line with your colours!!!!!! And for a dollar!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

K so i got the picture.... its not the best as its from her blackberry, she said they look better and brighter in person....but they totally work for what i wanted, plus they were A BUCK LOL LOLOOT BAGS.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users