How many wedding dresses did you try on?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jillybeans127

• 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

I have to say dress shopping went much smoother than I anticipated. I looked at tons of dresses online and fell in love with one. When I went to the store I tried on maybe 5 before trying on the one I loved online and that was the one I ordered!

#22 kristen6212

• 184 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:14 AM

I tried on soo many dresses!  My guess would be around 100 or more and way too many stores haha, I tried on a lot of dresses that I really liked but it took me awhile to find that dress that I fell in love with.  It was frustrating at times because I did like so many but just didn't have that omg I love this dress moment.  I am glad I kept trying them on because I did finally find that one dress that I love and cannot wait to get married in!

#23 lolo411

• 160 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:09 AM

I would say at least 50, but I didn't know what style I would like on me best so I was open to so many different styles at the beginning and then slowly I narrowed it down to the dress that had everything I wanted. It took awhile because I found so many that had bits and pieces of what I wanted, but not everything. 

#24 bobe

• Banned
        • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:14 PM

I hvae tried on many but still not sure... how did you ladies decide the one dress you like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users