Photo

Wedding website?

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#61 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

I have to tell all of you girls about wedding mapper!! I LOVE it!! I have it on my website and it allows you to have a virtual map of your country and put in your resort, airports, attractions.. it is AWESOME!! ALSO... the weather channel has a block you put on your website to show you the weather for the area you want!!! Any questions just ask!!

#62 elainsmith

elainsmith
    • 72 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

weddingwire and projectwedding~

#63 coquine

coquine
      • 236 posts
      • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I have to tell all of you girls about wedding mapper!! I LOVE it!! I have it on my website and it allows you to have a virtual map of your country and put in your resort, airports, attractions.. it is AWESOME!! ALSO... the weather channel has a block you put on your website to show you the weather for the area you want!!! Any questions just ask!!

How do you insert the wedding channel on your website? I'm using weddingwire.

#64 coquine

coquine
      • 236 posts
      • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by kks2012 

So, I decided to stick with wedding wire. I really like it. We are doing a cruise wedding. Are there any suggestions about what I should add? www.marcusandkorettawedding.info

I am using weddingwire too. It's easy to use and free. I don't like the fact that there aren't much choices for the background font but that's not bad for something free. We are doing a cruise wedding too and most of our guests never been on a cruise. We thought about the questions we asked ourselves the 1st time we went on cruise and put them on the website as FAQ. Most of those you can also find on the cruise line website. They are mostly practical information. For example, how to get to the port, what time, suggestions for carry on (since suitcases may get to cabins later), how the cabin key also works as your ID, etc.

Have fun with the website and planning! :-)

#65 aheyse

aheyse
      • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

I've been looking thru this thread (and a few others) to find a wedding website that allows you to enter guests travel arrangements into a calendar for everyone to see.  We are going to a DW in May and found that we had to send out a group email to ask when they were travelling and thought for our own wedding we'd like to give our guests the option posting and viewing travel plans so friends can go for the same days.  Does anyone know of a site that has that option?  Thanks!

#66 kks2012

kks2012
        • Site Supporter
        • 241 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

Thanks!

Originally Posted by coquine 

I am using weddingwire too. It's easy to use and free. I don't like the fact that there aren't much choices for the background font but that's not bad for something free. We are doing a cruise wedding too and most of our guests never been on a cruise. We thought about the questions we asked ourselves the 1st time we went on cruise and put them on the website as FAQ. Most of those you can also find on the cruise line website. They are mostly practical information. For example, how to get to the port, what time, suggestions for carry on (since suitcases may get to cabins later), how the cabin key also works as your ID, etc.

Have fun with the website and planning! :-)

#67 kks2012

kks2012
          • Site Supporter
          • 241 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

We used info as our domain name because it was only $.99

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Currently using theknot.com.

I've registered a personal domain that points to the page and backed up my pages.  So if something goes wrong on theknot, I can quickly re-set up everything at another site and just redirect my domain there.  

I've done webhosting and domain reselling for year (recently retired) so I like to handle those things on my own~

#68 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
            • 64 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:09 PM

I love that song!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Ladies,

If you like, you can view my website at www.thefuturewrights.com password NXNW309.  Our site is live as we just mailed the save the dates and have started to receive calls/text messages and guestbook signings.

So turn up your volume and enjoy.  Hopefully this will help my fellow Mexico brides.

#69 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
              • 64 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

I just did weddingwire and its super easy the best part is that you can create your own pages so  I share all kinds of info for the resort, TA, pricing etc 

#70 katie2012

katie2012
                • 49 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

I'm using wedding window because in addition to easy formatting, it has security features. And I had $25 from dressrush to spend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users