Jump to content

Photo

The Official INSANITY Support Thread


  • Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#331 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • Member
  • 675 posts

    Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:16 AM


    Were you able to figure it out????  I hope so!!!  Hope you have an amazing time!!!!

    Originally Posted by sxcT 

    Thanks sweety.  They are trying to offer what is available but neither of them can compare.  Our original one was three floors, glass windows all around and spiral staircases.  They are trying to offer one that looks like a river boat that belongs in the 1800s and the other is so small, short ceilings, feels very claustrophobic and does not have the elegant style we wanted.  We are going to view both today but I don't see how this could end up being ok.  We are going to get as much money and added perks as we can.  How can you do this to a bride a few days before her wedding???  There were 4 other brides that were having their real wedding this weekend on that yacht and I can't imagine how they feel.

     

    But we will still have the reception some way some how and we will make the best of it with all the people who are coming to celebrate with us. 

     

     



     



     



    #332 Andrea28

    Andrea28
    • Newbie
    • 66 posts

      Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:15 AM

      oh my my did i loose my motivation.

       

      I've been eating healthy for the last month and was doing insanity for the last 2 weeks. When it was time to start week 3 well, I just ran out of time so I also ended up loosing my motivation anddd started eating chocolate bars again !!! AARRRG !! I get so angry with myself !!!

       

      So time to get back on the wagon. I decided to start insanity all over again. So tomorrow will be day 1 for me. Just hope I will be able to stay on track. My wedding is only in November but I want to loose my 10-15 pounds before May, when i'll be buying my dress !!

       



      #333 sxcT

      sxcT
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,282 posts

        Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:14 AM

        Hi ladies!!  So I know this has nothing to do with Insanity but I wanted to fill you all in...

         

        It is finally all over.  No more wedding stuff for me!!  A majority of me is very relieved but there is that little piece that will miss all the planning and creative DIY projects.  :)

         

        We chose the yacht that had a similar style (modern, all white, kinda elegant) but it was still nothing compared to the gorgeous yachts that sat on each side of my yacht that evening when we were docked.  Everyone was asking "was that what you were supposed to get?" Mine would have been so close in size and style to those - 3 floors, all glass walls, white comfy couches, lots of room to lounge, high ceilings, etc.  I felt so confined and smushed in that little yacht.  None of us could raise our hands and David was close to hitting his head due to the ceilings being so low.  But with all the complaining out of the way we all did have a great time.  We did our entrance dance again and I got to participate this time...so fun!!  Everyone loved the food, appetizers, cake, candy buffet and they upgraded us to premium bar (due to the issue) which a few people really appreciated.  So it is done.  I can now officially sell or throw away all the wedding stuff I have.  Next job....finding a house and planning our 1 yr anniversary trip. :)

         

        So back to Insanity...I haven't done it in weeks but once I actually start working out again I will try to stick to 1-2 DVDs a week to supplement my workout routine.  Anyone see the new vegan strawberry shakeology?  I think I might try it.  Will report back.

         

        Can't wait to hear from Bride2012!!  Hope she had a blast!!



        #334 kellygrrrl

        kellygrrrl
        • Member
        • 614 posts

          Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:19 PM

          hey ladies - ok, so I essentially started the Insanity meal plan a few days ago (e.g. low to no sugars and zero white breads), and although it's only been three days of eating SUPER healthy, I've been good at nearly every meal and snack. I feel so much better already!! I can't believe what a difference just eating better has made so quickly. I'm not sure what I'll do long-term, but I figured if I could at least eat a healthy breakfast each morning (egg whites, protein smoothie, steel cut oatmeal, etc), it would be a great start. even better if I can find a healthy lunch and snacks. my work cafeteria is pretty awesome and has select fitness entrees (low carb), along with great soups. I think I'll start Insanity again any day now because I now have the energy to want to get in shape.

           

          for those who are curious, here's what I've had so far:

           

          Day 1

           

          Breakfast: steel cut oatmeal from Jamba Juice with apples and cinnamon (supposed to be a great combo, the apples and cinnamon)

          Snack: tomatoes and whole grain crackers with hummus

          Lunch: turkey and ham wrap on whole grain tortilla with veggies and red wine vinegar and just a touch of olive oil

          Snack: pop chips

          Dinner: flounder and green beans

          Snack: pumpkin bites (egg whites, pumpkin, wheat bran, cinnamon - that and other clean recipes here: http://lightenupwith.../clean-recipes/)

           

          Day 2

           

          Breakfast: smoothie with berries, skim milk, protein, 1/2 banana and vanilla extract

          Snack: cottage cheese with plum preserves

          Lunch: turkey bacon BLT on slice of Sara Lee whole-grain bread (I think this one tastes better than other brands)

          Snack: almonds, carrots and hummus

          Dinner: pulled pork on whole grain (cheated a bit here due to the sugars in the sauce and the meat being fatty)

           

          Day 3

           

          Breakfast: three egg whites in a whole-grain tortilla with salsa

          Lunch: rustic pizza on whole-grain crust with tomato base and lots of veggies

          Snack: cottage cheese with fruit

           

          I can't say it's the most delicious array I've ever eaten, but it's a really good way to tell if you're hungry or just craving. if you want some big chocolate bar, that's likely a craving, whereas if you're so hungry you would actually enjoy eating vegetables, that's true hunger.

           

          I'd love any other food-related tips/pointers if you have them. PM me if it's off-topic. best of luck to everyone out there. is anyone starting soon? we could pair up!

           

          -kelly

           



          #335 kellygrrrl

          kellygrrrl
          • Member
          • 614 posts

            Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:20 PM


            PS - such a BUMMER about the yacht situation. I would have been tempted to reschedule the whole thing. I'm glad to hear it worked out ok for you guys but am really sorry for everything that you had to go through.
             

            Originally Posted by sxcT 

            Hi ladies!!  So I know this has nothing to do with Insanity but I wanted to fill you all in...

             

            It is finally all over.  No more wedding stuff for me!!  A majority of me is very relieved but there is that little piece that will miss all the planning and creative DIY projects.  :)

             

            We chose the yacht that had a similar style (modern, all white, kinda elegant) but it was still nothing compared to the gorgeous yachts that sat on each side of my yacht that evening when we were docked.  Everyone was asking "was that what you were supposed to get?" Mine would have been so close in size and style to those - 3 floors, all glass walls, white comfy couches, lots of room to lounge, high ceilings, etc.  I felt so confined and smushed in that little yacht.  None of us could raise our hands and David was close to hitting his head due to the ceilings being so low.  But with all the complaining out of the way we all did have a great time.  We did our entrance dance again and I got to participate this time...so fun!!  Everyone loved the food, appetizers, cake, candy buffet and they upgraded us to premium bar (due to the issue) which a few people really appreciated.  So it is done.  I can now officially sell or throw away all the wedding stuff I have.  Next job....finding a house and planning our 1 yr anniversary trip. :)

             

            So back to Insanity...I haven't done it in weeks but once I actually start working out again I will try to stick to 1-2 DVDs a week to supplement my workout routine.  Anyone see the new vegan strawberry shakeology?  I think I might try it.  Will report back.

             

            Can't wait to hear from Bride2012!!  Hope she had a blast!!



             



            #336 atalanta

            atalanta
            • Jr. Member
            • 326 posts

              Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

              Congratulations, sxcT! Thank you so much for the update. I'm glad everything worked out ok for you, and that they company made some provisions for your inconvenience.

               

              Welcome back to Insanity!
               

              Originally Posted by sxcT 

              Hi ladies!!  So I know this has nothing to do with Insanity but I wanted to fill you all in...

               

              It is finally all over.  No more wedding stuff for me!!  A majority of me is very relieved but there is that little piece that will miss all the planning and creative DIY projects.  :)

               

              We chose the yacht that had a similar style (modern, all white, kinda elegant) but it was still nothing compared to the gorgeous yachts that sat on each side of my yacht that evening when we were docked.  Everyone was asking "was that what you were supposed to get?" Mine would have been so close in size and style to those - 3 floors, all glass walls, white comfy couches, lots of room to lounge, high ceilings, etc.  I felt so confined and smushed in that little yacht.  None of us could raise our hands and David was close to hitting his head due to the ceilings being so low.  But with all the complaining out of the way we all did have a great time.  We did our entrance dance again and I got to participate this time...so fun!!  Everyone loved the food, appetizers, cake, candy buffet and they upgraded us to premium bar (due to the issue) which a few people really appreciated.  So it is done.  I can now officially sell or throw away all the wedding stuff I have.  Next job....finding a house and planning our 1 yr anniversary trip. :)

               

              So back to Insanity...I haven't done it in weeks but once I actually start working out again I will try to stick to 1-2 DVDs a week to supplement my workout routine.  Anyone see the new vegan strawberry shakeology?  I think I might try it.  Will report back.

               

              Can't wait to hear from Bride2012!!  Hope she had a blast!!



               



              #337 Bride2012

              Bride2012
              • Banned
              • 442 posts

                Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:15 AM

                OMG ladies... Everything is all over and done with. I have my best friend to stand bedside me for the rest of my life and that is more than I could ask for.... And sometimes deserve! My wedding was a little hectic, horrible weather the night before, but 30 minutes before i walked down the aisle the sun came out! Craziness taking photos, but there reception I party party PARTIED, we had a blast on our private boat. BEST DECISION MADE! There crew was hilarious and very interactive.... It was absolutely wonderful! I will finish and rave about my photos and my TTD on my planning thread: sad its all over

                #338 sxcT

                sxcT
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,282 posts

                  Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

                  YAY ur back!!  So glad you had a great time and you PARTIED it up!!  Can't wait to see pics and read your review. =)
                   

                  Originally Posted by Bride2012 

                  OMG ladies... Everything is all over and done with. I have my best friend to stand bedside me for the rest of my life and that is more than I could ask for.... And sometimes deserve!
                  My wedding was a little hectic, horrible weather the night before, but 30 minutes before i walked down the aisle the sun came out! Craziness taking photos, but there reception I party party PARTIED, we had a blast on our private boat. BEST DECISION MADE! There crew was hilarious and very interactive.... It was absolutely wonderful!
                  I will finish and rave about my photos and my TTD on my planning thread: sad its all over


                   



                  #339 Jamie5280

                  Jamie5280
                  • Member
                  • 675 posts

                    Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:57 AM


                    I am so happy everything worked out as best it could and that you had a great time anyways!!!

                    Originally Posted by sxcT 

                    Hi ladies!!  So I know this has nothing to do with Insanity but I wanted to fill you all in...

                     

                    It is finally all over.  No more wedding stuff for me!!  A majority of me is very relieved but there is that little piece that will miss all the planning and creative DIY projects.  :)

                     

                    We chose the yacht that had a similar style (modern, all white, kinda elegant) but it was still nothing compared to the gorgeous yachts that sat on each side of my yacht that evening when we were docked.  Everyone was asking "was that what you were supposed to get?" Mine would have been so close in size and style to those - 3 floors, all glass walls, white comfy couches, lots of room to lounge, high ceilings, etc.  I felt so confined and smushed in that little yacht.  None of us could raise our hands and David was close to hitting his head due to the ceilings being so low.  But with all the complaining out of the way we all did have a great time.  We did our entrance dance again and I got to participate this time...so fun!!  Everyone loved the food, appetizers, cake, candy buffet and they upgraded us to premium bar (due to the issue) which a few people really appreciated.  So it is done.  I can now officially sell or throw away all the wedding stuff I have.  Next job....finding a house and planning our 1 yr anniversary trip. :)

                     

                    So back to Insanity...I haven't done it in weeks but once I actually start working out again I will try to stick to 1-2 DVDs a week to supplement my workout routine.  Anyone see the new vegan strawberry shakeology?  I think I might try it.  Will report back.

                     

                    Can't wait to hear from Bride2012!!  Hope she had a blast!!



                    I try to follow the eating plan too!  During the day it's easy, but dinner gets me!  It's so bland!  I can't take it and it makes me feel like binging, so I decided dinners will be toned down but I will still have flavor!  :)  The dinners were making me soooo crabby!  I was left hungry and unfulfilled!



                    Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

                    hey ladies - ok, so I essentially started the Insanity meal plan a few days ago (e.g. low to no sugars and zero white breads), and although it's only been three days of eating SUPER healthy, I've been good at nearly every meal and snack. I feel so much better already!! I can't believe what a difference just eating better has made so quickly. I'm not sure what I'll do long-term, but I figured if I could at least eat a healthy breakfast each morning (egg whites, protein smoothie, steel cut oatmeal, etc), it would be a great start. even better if I can find a healthy lunch and snacks. my work cafeteria is pretty awesome and has select fitness entrees (low carb), along with great soups. I think I'll start Insanity again any day now because I now have the energy to want to get in shape.

                     

                    for those who are curious, here's what I've had so far:

                     

                    Day 1

                     

                    Breakfast: steel cut oatmeal from Jamba Juice with apples and cinnamon (supposed to be a great combo, the apples and cinnamon)

                    Snack: tomatoes and whole grain crackers with hummus

                    Lunch: turkey and ham wrap on whole grain tortilla with veggies and red wine vinegar and just a touch of olive oil

                    Snack: pop chips

                    Dinner: flounder and green beans

                    Snack: pumpkin bites (egg whites, pumpkin, wheat bran, cinnamon - that and other clean recipes here:

                    OMG ladies... Everything is all over and done with. I have my best friend to stand bedside me for the rest of my life and that is more than I could ask for.... And sometimes deserve!
                    My wedding was a little hectic, horrible weather the night before, but 30 minutes before i walked down the aisle the sun came out! Craziness taking photos, but there reception I party party PARTIED, we had a blast on our private boat. BEST DECISION MADE! There crew was hilarious and very interactive.... It was absolutely wonderful!
                    I will finish and rave about my photos and my TTD on my planning thread: sad its all over



                     



                    #340 Jamie5280

                    Jamie5280
                    • Member
                    • 675 posts

                      Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

                      Hi ladies!!!

                       

                      I have fallen off the wagon :(  Now I can't get back on! 

                       

                      How's everyone else doin'?






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users