Photo

The Official INSANITY Support Thread

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#251 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

All right!!!  It's official!  I started Insanity yesterday and I can't believe how out of shape I am, I thought my heart was going to explode just from the fit test!!!  My FI got up early to do the first real work out this morning, and he was dying!  I am a little scared, but I am doing it!!!  Only 5 months until our wedding and Bride 2012 and SxcT pix are so motiviting!!!!  I will utilize this thread a lot in the next 2 months for motivation!!!!

Any other ladies doing Insanity right now????

#252 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

I am not..I probably won't start it until June.  Good Luck and can't wait to hear about your progress! :)

#253 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

I so fell off the wagon just before Christmas after finishing month 1.  I was going into exams and holiday hours at work and was just too busy.  I planned to pick it up in the "new year" but here it is Jan 3rd marking exactly 30 days from our departure and 32 days from our wedding and I am still procrastinating.... I know I will be so happy when I do it but I just can't press play!!!!!! 

Keep up the amazing work Jamie, you will love your results even after month 1!

#254 Bride2012

Bride2012
      • Banned
      • 442 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:08 AM

Okay, its been about 2 weeks since i finished the Asylum, I guesss its time to post the "after" photos, somewhere in this thread is my "post insanity/pre-asylum" photos.  After 30 days I saw a LOT of progress, here we are 35 days before we leave for Punta Cana and I still have a little more work to do. 

My final dress fitting is next weekend for my wedding gown, my reception gown came in and I had to get it taken in signifigantly, those alterations should be done in 3 weeks.

Here are my Post Asylum photos!

asylum.jpgasylum2jpg.jpg

#255 Bride2012

Bride2012
        • Banned
        • 442 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:10 AM

All in all I am down 23 pounds with 10 lbs to go....let the battle continue!

#256 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:19 AM

Awesome job girl!!  You look absolutely amazing!!  You will be strutting your stuff in Punta Cana and everyone will be so jealous!!!

Thanks for reminding me I only have 34  days left.  WTF!!  I thought I had like 6 weeks.  Time just flies by.  I need to step it up.  I hit the gym real hard on Monday and did legs and I can barely walk...especially up and down stairs.  I hate that feeling which is why I usually stay away from the weights.  My fault for not knowing how to "take it easy".  Those words are not in my vocabulary.  Hopefully I can move better by tonight to do Insanity.

Happy New Year Everyone!!  Lets start fresh and hit it hard!!! 

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

All in all I am down 23 pounds with 10 lbs to go....let the battle continue!

#257 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:48 AM

You look absolutely AMAZING!!! I don't know where you plan on finding the last 10 lbs!!!!

Okay, its been about 2 weeks since i finished the Asylum, I guesss its time to post the "after" photos, somewhere in this thread is my "post insanity/pre-asylum" photos.  After 30 days I saw a LOT of progress, here we are 35 days before we leave for Punta Cana and I still have a little more work to do. 

My final dress fitting is next weekend for my wedding gown, my reception gown came in and I had to get it taken in signifigantly, those alterations should be done in 3 weeks.

asylum.jpgasylum2jpg.jpg

#258 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:54 AM

You look amazing!  Congrats!!!  You are going to be lookin' pretty hot in Punta Cana!!!!

asylum.jpgasylum2jpg.jpg

#259 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

Thanks Girl!!!  I am hoping to see results after 1 month, a little at least.  I am glad we are starting now, so we can do almost 2 rounds before we leave!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I so fell off the wagon just before Christmas after finishing month 1.  I was going into exams and holiday hours at work and was just too busy.  I planned to pick it up in the "new year" but here it is Jan 3rd marking exactly 30 days from our departure and 32 days from our wedding and I am still procrastinating.... I know I will be so happy when I do it but I just can't press play!!!!!! 

Keep up the amazing work Jamie, you will love your results even after month 1!

#260 Andrea28

Andrea28
                  • 66 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

ohhh I am SOO happy there is an Insanity thread !!

My friend started doing it during her lunch hours at work with co-workers. She lost 10 lbs in a month so i decided to look it up and I finally bought the DVDs (still waiting for them). I thought it would be a great way to get in shape before my wedding and I would like to loose 15lbs. My wedding is in 10 months but I would like to get to my goal before May when I will be buying my dress. My fiancĀ© is also looking foward to doing it. I am happy that i will be able to share my experience here and find some support :) I am having trouble with food though, I am a sugar freak and I have trouble controling my portions. I am lucky that I am not over weight but If I continue eating like I do, I will be. I am also someone that is quite active, but lost my motivation a couple of months ago. I don't feel like going to the gym no more, i find it gets boring so hopefully doing this at home will give me a boost. Looking foward on sharing my experience with all of you. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users