Sign in to follow this  
natalie7

Jumbo 19" Tote Bags

Hey girls.... So I bought from Dollar tree these 19" Jumbo tote/beach bags which are phenominal!! I'm so happy with them. Anyways, here's the story... I have 108 of them because I only wanted the PINK ones and I had to order from the internet because the stores don't have them for more than A DAY WITHOUT SELLING OUT--- it's rediculous, I don't get it!! Sooooo my fiance is bugging me to get rid of the tote bags that I don't need or he is going to sell them on the corner for a nickel!

Total, I wound up paying a little over $1.50 for each bag, which I was very happy about because all the other bags I found, (or didn't find)were horrible and SMALL. I have the red, green and light blue ones, I sold all the yellow already and am using all the pink (but possibly might have SOME left over)

I just want to break even basically, sooooo if you do not have a dollar tree around you, they are SOLD OUT or just need to have these, please PM me. Here is a picture of the bags.... They are a canvas like material, have a front pocket and is huge for whatever you want to store in it. I don't know how many exactly in each color, but if you are interested, just let me know and I'll tell you what I have.

Natalie

18403.jpg

I have left:

21 Green (pending a sale)

20 Light Blue

18 red

15 light Pink

and I am about to Iron on transfer tomorrow, so I will let you know how they come out, but I was told they would take the transfer nicely.

I'm going to Dollar Tree today to see what I can find.  If I need more or different colors, I'll let you know.  How did the iron on transfer work out?