Photo

Cheap Maracas For Reception!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#51 stella331

stella331
  • 247 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

I have been emailing the company for a couple months now because they were sold out of the pink ones for awhile. When I placed my order I was told to email them with the order number and specify I only wanted pink ones. I worked with Jeff and he was great with emailing me pics of what they have available.
    46 booked and counting!

#52 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
    • 200 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Hello everyone!

So I just had to share this find with everyone.... Just Placed my order!  I am getting the Medium Maracas in assorted colors.  One will be placed on each guests plate at our reception dinner.  We are making tags that say something along the lines of "instead of tapping on your glass, heres a system with Mexican class.  Stand and Shake with all your might, to see the groom kiss this bride tonight!" 

(borrowed saying from Shelbygirl Thanks!)  the saying will be attached with a nice ribbion.  And the Maracas are only 1.65 per pair so who could resist?!  : )

Love this idea!

#53 jamieirene

jamieirene
      • 650 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by sandybeach 

Has anyone seen in person/ ordered the tropical maracas?Wondering what these look like. They are only 5" those hmm..that might be a little too tiny.

http://www.amols.com...ropical-maracas

They should be willing to send you a sample! 

#54 marooon13

marooon13
        • 250 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
        • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

I know this thread is about the maracas- but I love love love your Mexico tag. Do you have the template for it, or did someone make it for you?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Just finished making the tags that we will attach to the maracas once they come in....Let me know what you think!

Slide1

Slide2

#55 jamieirene

jamieirene
        • 650 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by marooon13 

I know this thread is about the maracas- but I love love love your Mexico tag. Do you have the template for it, or did someone make it for you?

Thanks!

It is a combo...My save the date postcards that I had made are the font I asked her to send me the digital file and I added the thanks, and the back I made I could email you that if you would like. Let me know!

#56 jamieirene

jamieirene
          • 650 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

So I ended up changing the design of my tags! Mainly due to lack of time!  Here is the final product!

Close up of the tags:

#57 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

looks good!! When are you leaving?? Your big day is soooo close! :)

#58 Christined

Christined
            • 40 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hey ladies! From the sounds of it, I am having the same dilemma as everyone else....I cant decide between medium or large. I am worried about packing them so the smallewre the better but I am worried the 6 inch ones will be too small. The most recent pic posted is of the large ones, correct? Does anyone have a pic of the 6 inch ones they could post? Thanks!

#59 stella331

stella331
              • 247 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

I don't have pics but I was going thru the same dilemma as you for almost a month lol.  I ended up with the mediums and they are perfect.  Not to small and not to large.  Go with the mediums you won't be disappointed in my opinion.  Also they will take up less room when packing

46 booked and counting!

#60 jamieirene

jamieirene
                • 650 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Christined 

Hey ladies!
                  From the sounds of it, I am having the same dilemma as everyone else....I cant decide between medium or large. I am worried about packing them so the smallewre the better but I am worried the 6 inch ones will be too small.
                  The most recent pic posted is of the large ones, correct? Does anyone have a pic of the 6 inch ones they could post? Thanks!

Ened up with the large that is what is pictured.  To be honest it looked like they were all different sizes no two were exactly the same, they still looked awersome and I will post pictures of them on my tables asap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users