Sign in to follow this  
Kendall

OOT Bags Done! (Picture Heavy)

everything looks great!!  Where did you get your underwater cameras from?  I am looking for somewhere that has them pretty cheap!

Thanks for the info Kendall!

Where did you get your canvas bags? I know you got the frosted bags online...but i've been looking everywhere for Canvas bags to get printed...The ones I'm thinking of going with are Cheaptotes.com...

but the ones you used looked really nice, and it has the turks logo on it...

MissLinz:  I got the tote bags at Vistaprint.com - I added the sunshine and then had "Turks & Caicos" printed on them.  I figured not all my guests will want to carry stuff around forever with our wedding date and names on them - so I did some things with just "Turks & Caicos" on it.

thanks for the tip!!

Originally Posted by Kendall View Post

Tiffanya - I got the sunscreens on ebay - I searched on "lot sunscreen" and found 10 of them for like $4 or so.

Great question Schica... I've been looking for that first aid graphic as well!

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Cool -- that's what I thought! Or at least that's what I would've tried... Another question -- do you have templates of the blue heart First Aid Kit sign and the pink/red heart Sewing Kit sign? They're so cute! Did you make those or find the image somewhere...

Thanks!

Love your bags!!!  I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your ideas.  I was trying to figure out what all I should put into my bags for Jamaica.  Did you have issues with the chocolate melting?  Also, do you mind posting the sellers for suncreen and wristlets from ebay?