Photo

Any other 2013 Brides??

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#361 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:09 AM

There are so many wonderful Mexico venues to choose from! What part of Mexico are you looking into?

Our back-up plan is the Riviera Maya area... if for some weird reason the Dominican can't work out. We've been to a few places in Mexico before, and wanted to go somewhere completely different. But it is sure gorgeous there!

Originally Posted by JennieD80 

I've been looking into Mexico as well..... what venues are you guys using there?

#362 JennieD80

JennieD80
    • Banned
    • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

I was thinking Riviera, I feel like it would appeal to both the younger and older guests... and the pictures I've seen look beautiful! Whatever the place is though, it has to have decent food... Italians are tough critics haha!

#363 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
      • 74 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

Our group is traveling April17-24, but we may stay 3 extra days depending on getting enough time off work. So I will be there when you arrive. We should definatly meet up when you arrive.

Sunshinybride, how long are you staying? We are probably arriving on the 22nd, will you still be around?! We could meet up and have a drink!

#364 tkuzma

tkuzma
        • 418 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by CruiseWedding13 

The FH and I are getting married in April 2013. We're getting married in Nassau, Bahamas. We and the guests are arriving by cruise ship. I'm excited because it feels so close.

tkuzma- that sucks that you guys have been away for so long! Is he up to be posted soon? My in-laws are both in the military and will be moving to Australia (this was more of a choice I think for them). At this point not sure if they are even going to be able to make it to the wedding due to the costs of flights from Australia  . Since you guys have been doing the long distance thing I bet it'll be nice to be in the same place for a bit with all your friends and family

Haha, unfortunately he just got posted to Brandon last May, so at least another year before they'll even consider transferring him here to Edmonton Ah well, such is life.

Australia?! That's a sweet posting- I'll have to mention that to FI! I hope that they are able to make it to your wedding though!!!! Fingers crossed for you :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#365 soonCB

soonCB
        • 264 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

Criusewedding13- I meant to ask what other places you are going?

tkuzma- it's some special thing, I don't think anyone can just go.

#366 Mary3076

Mary3076
          • 16 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Maryanna and my fiance and I are getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Jamaica on 11-12-13.   We got engaged in August 2011 in Disney World and we just officially set and booked our date.  It now finally feels so real! 

#367 Shay4966

Shay4966
            • Site Supporter
            • 262 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

CONGRATS!

Originally Posted by Mary3076 

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Maryanna and my fiance and I are getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in Jamaica on 11-12-13.   We got engaged in August 2011 in Disney World and we just officially set and booked our date.  It now finally feels so real! 

#368 tkuzma

tkuzma
              • 418 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mary3076 

Congrats on your engagement & best of luck on your planning!!! This forum is a godsend!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#369 tkuzma

tkuzma
              • 418 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hey ladies, I know you don't know me very well because I just recently joined, but I was hoping you could help a fellow bride out!

I just entered a contest in which the prize is a trip to NYC to shop for your wedding dress at Kleinfeld's. I'm obsessed with Say Yes to the Dres, so it would be a dream come true to win!

The contest has selected 27 brides and now the public votes (one vote per day) until May 14, and the bride with the most votes will be announced the winner on May 21. I'd greatly appreciate if you could vote! I will try to repay the favor in any way possible!

Thanks for your help & support!

~Tamara~

http://www.theringbe...feld/ratings/61

#370 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
              • 198 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

good luck! I was going to take a visit to Kleinfeld, but I'm worried they will be too pushy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users