Anyone using a Videographer?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jess102784

jess102784
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:16 AM

Hello Brides,

I too am new to this site and I'm getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace December 2011.  Claudia is my wedding planner and she is great with emailing.  Her response time has been from 2 days-1week.  I'm so happy with her!!

We too are bringing an outside photographer.  My best friend's husband is a photographer and since they are staying the week, there is no fee we have to pay.

I'm noticing that people discuss the photographer but I haven't seen too much about videographers.  If anyone has a referral or has used the resort videographer, I would love the feedback!!  Thanks so much!!

#2 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 338 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:47 AM

Hello jess102784,

Congratulations for your upcoming wedding!! we are professional videographers focused on weddings, please check out my link www.cancunweddingvideo.com, if you have any doubt please let me know mike@cancunweddingvideo.com

#3 jamieirene

jamieirene
      • 650 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hello Brides,

I too am new to this site and I'm getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace December 2011.  Claudia is my wedding planner and she is great with emailing.  Her response time has been from 2 days-1week.  I'm so happy with her!!

We too are bringing an outside photographer.  My best friend's husband is a photographer and since they are staying the week, there is no fee we have to pay.

I'm noticing that people discuss the photographer but I haven't seen too much about videographers.  If anyone has a referral or has used the resort videographer, I would love the feedback!!  Thanks so much!!

Our photographer also does videography so we are goibto be using him for both he is great emaila me back right away I only have great things to say about him! His website is http://www.joseluishernandez.com/ if you wanna check him out his prices can't be beat!

#4 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
        • Vendor
        • 61 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:38 PM

I've used www.playaweddings.com in the past for video :) Paul is great.

#5 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
          • Vendor
          • 183 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

I can recommend 2 companies, videographer or cineamographer is really important when works along a photographer, otherwise if there is no team working, all is a mess.

Christian Pinto of Mediamorfosis

www.mediamofosis.com

Mike Cantarell of Cancun Wedding Video

www.cancunweddingvideo.com

good luck in your search these 2 companies are just the best.

Cheers!

Ivan

#6 Desiree Irizarry

Desiree Irizarry
            • 25 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:48 AM

Contact Christian Pinto of Mediamorfosis.  Absolutely the best!   You can view his work on his blog at medimorfosis.com  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users