Photo

Offically Booked Juan Navarro for our Wedding!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 BrideMoka

BrideMoka
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hi Ladies!

We have officially booked our Barccelo Maya wedding with Juan Navarro Photography! Juan has been such a pleasure to work with! He responds to emails in a timely maner, always answers all of my questions, and has a great price for the brides who are on a budget but still want to have amazing photo journalistic pictures! I fall inlove with his work everytime I see it!  I love his picture blog...I know there have been a few past brides who have used him and have had nothing but great things to say about him.

I am so relieved to have my photographer booked! This was the last big item on my checklist!! Now moving on to finish up my invites and the million little details!

YAY!! 

#2 jamieirene

jamieirene
    • 650 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:35 AM

Hi! Congratulations on booking your photographer! I am in the process of researching photographers and I was looking at his work and it is beautiful. If you don mind me asking what did he quote you at my first photographer photos in cancun quoted me at 1500.00 for an entire day and all photos released to us with 100 professionally edited. Now our second one blue lens quoted me at 5500.00 for the same thing! Now im concerned as to why the first was so low. If you could help me out with some info it would of great help!

#3 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
      • 233 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:25 PM

Congrats! He was really amazing <3 Everyone LOVES my pictures

#4 Lupita

Lupita
        • 62 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hi BrideMoka-

I'm sooo happy to hear his prices are reasonable. Our wedding is 12/2011 and plan to use him. I have emailed him but he replayed that he will be out of the office until 7/13/2011. Please his price list my email is larevalo@diabetescarecenter.com

Thanks!

Originally Posted by BrideMoka 

Hi Ladies!

We have officially booked our Barccelo Maya wedding with Juan Navarro Photography! Juan has been such a pleasure to work with! He responds to emails in a timely maner, always answers all of my questions, and has a great price for the brides who are on a budget but still want to have amazing photo journalistic pictures! I fall inlove with his work everytime I see it!  I love his picture blog...I know there have been a few past brides who have used him and have had nothing but great things to say about him.

I am so relieved to have my photographer booked! This was the last big item on my checklist!! Now moving on to finish up my invites and the million little details!

YAY!! 

#5 deniden

deniden
          • Site Supporter
          • 355 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
          • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:51 AM

I have officially booked Juan for our April 20, 2012 wedding at the Royal Playa del Carmen! I love his work and his prices are more than reasonable. I am also doing a TTD session the day after our wedding. Sent our deposit over today! :) YAY!

#6 deniden

deniden
          • Site Supporter
          • 355 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
          • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Lupita 

Hi BrideMoka-

I'm sooo happy to hear his prices are reasonable. Our wedding is 12/2011 and plan to use him. I have emailed him but he replayed that he will be out of the office until 7/13/2011. Please his price list my email is larevalo@diabetescarecenter.com

Thanks!

Just sent!

Denielle

#7 Lupita

Lupita
          • 62 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:40 AM

Hi Ladies,

Danielle- I'm soooo excited to book Juan Navarro his work looks amazing! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he is available for our wedding in December 2011. In his email he said he is out of the office from 7/4- 7/13 and will get back to me when he is back. 

Thanks for sharing Juan's price list! 

#8 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:26 PM

Hey Ladies, I misplaced his priced list(actually deleted his email by accident & feel dumb emailing him again!) would you mind send me the list again?

Thanks so much!

#9 royalbride610

royalbride610
              • 172 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:58 AM

I used Juan for my wedding and TTD session! He was awesome! He sent me a slideshow within two weeks so that I could play it at my reception!  My husband and I LOVE our photo's and we received many compliments about them!  You will be very happy with his services!

#10 hairdos11

hairdos11
                • 27 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

If anyone has his email can you please send it to me.  Or if anyone has his prices I wold love to have him take my pictures and do a trash the dress session.  Thanks so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users