Sign in to follow this  
cricket2168

Looking for a reggae or steel drum band ---- Please help!

Hi! I am getting married at Dreams Cancun April 2011. I have been googling reggae or steel drum bands for hire for our reception (resort offers one but very pricey!). Does anyone know of any reasonably priced? I am not having any luck looking online.

I may but will not have an answer for you until next week.  I am going to a function this Sunday and they will have a reggae band. I can find out if the band does weddings and will pm you the info.

Another memeber was looking for the same thing in Cancun and she got a few suggestions. I think one of the girls even put a video up of a steel drum band in cancun.  the end of the video has their contact information.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/69608/looking-for-a-steel-drum-band-in-the-cancun-area/10#post_1551029

good luck hope it helps!

Originally Posted by cricket2168 View Post

Hi! I am getting married at Dreams Cancun April 2011. I have been googling reggae or steel drum bands for hire for our reception (resort offers one but very pricey!). Does anyone know of any reasonably priced? I am not having any luck looking online.