Photo

HELP...I dont know where to start !

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BCbride11

BCbride11
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:45 AM

I am just starting to plan my invites and I dont know how to even begin. I have looked at a hundred websites and decided I like the boarding pass style.

I need rec's on cost effective people who can design these for me as I only need 40.

Any one who can rec where they got theirs done would be great !!!

TIA

#2 Maritza919

Maritza919
    • 421 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:34 AM

I believe there's an invitations section on the blog. Also check out etsy.com. They have so much cute stuff there! Hopefully that helps :)

#3 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:12 AM

I was in the same boat. I couldn't even decide on which to do as the STD or the invites. So you are a step ahead, you know what you want! I decided I am doing boarding pass STD and passport invites. There are so many I just couldn't choose the vendor. So, I checked out almost every thread on here that had STD boarding passes with pics & emailed 3 vendors for pricing. That helped me determine who to use.  So needless to say I am going with Rebecca. Her response was the fastest & the pricing seemed resonable to me. Her work looks great! I do not have a pic yet of my STDs because they are still in design mode. Here is her info:
        She also has her stuff on etsy.com too.

Allurements by Rebecca
        rebecca@allurementsbyrebecca.com
        www.allurementsbyrebecca.com

Also, if you are crafty(which I am not at all!) there are a ton of DIY templates on a bunch of threads in the invite section.

Good luck!!

#4 jamie0820

jamie0820
        • 183 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

Great information ,thanks. 

I guess the purpose of this forum is to know that you're not alone :) 

#5 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:31 AM

You are definitely not alone!

Originally Posted by jamie0820 

Great information ,thanks. 

I guess the purpose of this forum is to know that you're not alone :) 

#6 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
            • 610 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:33 AM

Jessica from thestylishscribe.com created my passport invites (will be posting shortly) and I just love them!  She also creates a lot of boarding passes.  Check her out!  She has tons on her site and blog and they look amazing!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#7 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

Looking at her site she really does nice work! I can't wait to see your passport invites(I plan to do those also!)

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

Jessica from thestylishscribe.com created my passport invites (will be posting shortly) and I just love them!  She also creates a lot of boarding passes.  Check her out!  She has tons on her site and blog and they look amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users