Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

BDW now Mobile with TapaTalk (iPhone, Android, Blackberry)

and, as a mod, i'd love the ability to move and flag threads/posts to be added to admin users.

Keep getting this error when posting today. Hope this works to post here! 4a3d011f-5b61-ff1b.jpg Posted from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Oh and I went all the way out and back in and still got the msg. But for some reason now I'm posting fine...? Posted from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

in the reply box, there is a thin grey line that says "Open Advanced Options". pics, map, and link posting is there!

i cant remember if i posted this here:

all weekend i read bdw from my app. now im back on a real computer. NONE of the threads i read and am current on show that way on the full version. i have to hunt and search to find where i left off, even if i posted somewhere in the middle.

after posting this morning, i went back into the app, loaded the thread i posted in, and the app brought me to the current spot. so its working one way, but not the other.

OMG - first time logging on in a while. But just got an Android last week! Maybe now I won't be such a stranger! Downloading the app right now!!!!

im starting to wonder if I'm going to have to betray my blackberry love soon..... ;)

My mom bought a blackberry a few months ago and I kept trying to tell her that it wouldn't be what she wanted.  Now she's counting down the months, I think she's at like 16 months right now, until she can get an iphone/droid.  I told her to wait until she's ready to decide which one is better at the time.  I have had both and I'm still not sure that either is "better".