Photo

April 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#221 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:13 PM

welcome to the forum.....youll find a ton of info from here and from the site itself, dont be afraid to ask other brides lol

Originally Posted by NicMatt 

Hi all! We are getting married 04/19/12 at the Riu Palace Riviera Maya and then spending our honeymoon at Secrets Maroma. I sent out the STDs in June and so far my 4 bridesmaids have booked along with 11 other people. Unfortunately, none of them have been from my FI's side. He isn't panicking but I'm starting to. I know we have plenty of time but I would like to know some of his family/friends are coming.

I am glad that I started reading this forum because I hadn't even thought about a photographer yet. It has now made it to the top of my list!

Can't wait to start planning and to hear about your experiences!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#222 acireta

acireta
    • Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:51 AM

Thread's been quiet lately, everyone must be busy with summer stuff and planning!

We're on the hunt for an AHR venue so we can include it with our invitations that we want to send out in the next few months. How are things going for everyone else?

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#223 swojdyla

swojdyla
      • 184 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:11 PM

Yes things have definitely been crazy! 9 weddings to attend this year and plan my own! lol Start wedding dress shopping this weekend! So excited! Hope all is well with all of you guys! Good luck with the AHR search!

#224 acireta

acireta
        • Site Supporter
        • 750 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:57 AM

No way, NINE weddings?!? Wow!! Crazy but fun!

I went dress shopping with my mom once last month, but didn't love anything. We're heading to DC in a few weeks to do a marathon shopping weekend with my bridesmaids. We have five appointments in two days! Hopefully I'll find something!

Originally Posted by swojdyla 

Yes things have definitely been crazy! 9 weddings to attend this year and plan my own! lol Start wedding dress shopping this weekend! So excited! Hope all is well with all of you guys! Good luck with the AHR search!

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#225 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

Hi Everyone

I am new to the site. I am planning my wedding for April 21,2012 at Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. Mostly everything is done right now,just waiting for our guests to start booking their rooms.. so EXCITED !!!!! I'm starting to work on our welcome bags..so many great ideas on the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#226 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:59 AM

Welcome YW2012

How exciting we are getting  married on the same day and at the same place ;-)  What time will your wedding be?  There is also a Moon Palace 2012 thread that you should totally join.  See you there

Quote:

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi Everyone

I am new to the site. I am planning my wedding for April 21,2012 at Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. Mostly everything is done right now,just waiting for our guests to start booking their rooms.. so EXCITED !!!!! I'm starting to work on our welcome bags..so many great ideas on the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#227 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
              • 296 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:00 AM

***  8 MONTHS LADIES ***

WOO HOO!!!!

#228 acireta

acireta
                • Site Supporter
                • 750 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:25 AM

7 months from tomorrow for me! Not soon enough

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#229 kerry872

kerry872
                  • 165 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:05 AM

7 months yesterday until i fly out. So excited. Ordered my wedding rings as well now. So exciting.

Originally Posted by acireta 

7 months from tomorrow for me! Not soon enough

#230 J-me

J-me
                    • 398 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

Welcome to the best (and most addictive) site for any & all wedding planning :) And we have the same date too!!

Congrats!!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi Everyone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users