Sign in to follow this  
Ali12

April 2012 Bride

Hi ladies!!

We are getting married April 29, 2012 at the Playacar Palace. We actually just got engaged 2 weeks ago and have just started planning...ah! Seems so soon! We wanted good weather in the Riviera Maya and didn't want to have to wait a year and a half...so April it is! :)

What are you guys doing for your welcome bags? Would love any tips! :)

Those luggage tags are super cute!!  Unfortunately, there are no Targets in Nova Scotia yet.  They are coming but it will be way too late for me.  I decided to design my own.  I think they turned out okay.  Just have to order the cases for them.  Once they are all done, I'll be sure to post pics!

Originally Posted by emstypes View Post

Capecodder,

I ordered as part of a goodie in our welcome bags!  I got the flip flop luggage tag, granted they won't be able to use them on the way down, but at least they'll have it on the way back!  These were running around $2.50/piece, but the best price I found was a pack of 12 for $24.99 on target.com.  Here's the link: http://www.target.com/p/Kate-Aspen-Flip-Flop-Luggage-Tag-Set-of-12/-/A-12271811

Congrats and Welcome smpringer 13!!  With all the good ideas on here, I'm sure you'll be able to plan in no time!!

We aren't doing welcome bags, instead we are doing OOT bags.  They'll include insulated mugs, gum, bandaids, kleenex, advil and a few other things we haven't decided yet.

Capecodder - look forward to seeing the pics of your own!

Originally Posted by capecodder View Post

Those luggage tags are super cute!!  Unfortunately, there are no Targets in Nova Scotia yet.  They are coming but it will be way too late for me.  I decided to design my own.  I think they turned out okay.  Just have to order the cases for them.  Once they are all done, I'll be sure to post pics! 

Another April 2012 bride here.....getting married in Maui at Makena Cove on 14 April 2012. 159 days to go!! Just started on P90X today, been slacking on the fitness aspect so now its time to kick it into high gear.

Anyone interested in a "Custom Made Wedding Website" ... let me know.  I made one for myself and then started to make them for other brides that are having destination weddings. :)

The website could be similar to this http://WWW.DEVONANDTABBY.COM or anyway you like.  I am very flexible and can really create anything you want.  

I started this for myself because I HATED the wedding websites that were out on the market and especially the free ones and just made my own... 

You can create your own:

Pages

Pick your own Music or Play List

Have tons of pages

Pick from tons of colors, patterns, looks etc... basically WHATEVER YOU ENVISION! :)

Endless albums

Any design you want on any page

Basically ... your wish is my command! YAY!

Prices are from $199 - $499 depending on how many changes and pictures etc.... :)

Let me know ...

tsanjideh@gmail.com

Five months are going to fly by!! What's everyone up to with planning right now?

We just mailed our invites today. We also picked up our rings the other day. I tried mine on and didn't want to take it off!! Rings are now sitting happily in the safety deposit box until late March...

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

Well April 2012 brides here we are less than 5 months out till April!! Hippee Skippy!!