Pictures of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#221 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hi girls

Has anyone got any evening shots of the bugambilia terrace.  Im trying to work out what sort of lighting we will need for the reception :)

#222 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
    • 79 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hi girls

Has anyone got any evening shots of the bugambilia terrace.  Im trying to work out what sort of lighting we will need for the reception :)

#223 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

Hello brides and grooms! We recently photographed a couple of Moon Palace weddings, thought I would share a few photos for you. Both of these weddings were in February of 2013.

Jennifer and Ian had their ceremony in the Immaculate Conception Chapel and the reception on the Grand Terrace.

Rachel and Andrew's

Happy planning, hope these pics help you visualize the setting!

#224 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hey Matt, it's been a while.  Thank you so much for taking the time out to post some of your AMAZING pictures of MP!

#225 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

Hola coconoir! Glad you liked the pics, nice to see you! :D

#226 ccawley79

ccawley79
            • 27 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

Hi ladies,

Hoping someone can help me! I am getting married 11/22/13 at Moon Palace. I just read on there that they are doing a lot of construction on Nizuc (closing lobby, 3 restaurants etc) from Oct-Dec? That's where I chose for our guests to stay. We've already paid for our 7 night stay and some of our guests have already booked their rooms. Think they will let us switch to Sunrise or Grand? I am a little upset-- feel like our coordinator should have informed us of all this before I booked. :( Hoping this is just a bump in the road. We are very excited!

#227 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

They can easily change your section if you need it- there are so many rooms and you are still far away from your wedding date!  Honestly- I would wait until closer to the wedding like Sept to see where construction is and if it will even affect you.  When I was there in Nov 2012 they were working on the sunrise side and we stayed in the Nizuc and really the only construction was a section of the lobby and one of the pool bars were closed other than that nothing was affected.  I think your guests will be just fine! :)

Originally Posted by ccawley79 

Hi ladies,

Hoping someone can help me! I am getting married 11/22/13 at Moon Palace. I just read on there that they are doing a lot of construction on Nizuc (closing lobby, 3 restaurants etc) from Oct-Dec? That's where I chose for our guests to stay. We've already paid for our 7 night stay and some of our guests have already booked their rooms. Think they will let us switch to Sunrise or Grand? I am a little upset-- feel like our coordinator should have informed us of all this before I booked. :( Hoping this is just a bump in the road. We are very excited!

#228 Britt

Britt
              • 97 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:32 AM

HI, I was looking for some advice. It looks like I need to think about choosing my reception location and its so hard! Tucan and Venato Terrace say they can do 60-80 ppl for buffet reception however in the pictures it looks like 4-5 tables and the buffet and it is full. I will be having 53 guests so 9 tables and obviously i would like dancing so room for a dance floor. Where would you guys suggest would be the best spot for that many ppl? not too large that we look silly but I defiantly want a space to mingle and party. 

I had originally wanted something like the Caribbean Terrace but not sure I'm alright with the extra 12$pp set up fee, its already costing me soooo much. And it seems like it may be a tad large!

Thanks for any advice!

#229 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Britt 

HI, I was looking for some advice. It looks like I need to think about choosing my reception location and its so hard! Tucan and Venato Terrace say they can do 60-80 ppl for buffet reception however in the pictures it looks like 4-5 tables and the buffet and it is full. I will be having 53 guests so 9 tables and obviously i would like dancing so room for a dance floor. Where would you guys suggest would be the best spot for that many ppl? not too large that we look silly but I defiantly want a space to mingle and party. 

I had originally wanted something like the Caribbean Terrace but not sure I'm alright with the extra 12$pp set up fee, its already costing me soooo much. And it seems like it may be a tad large!

Thanks for any advice!

Hi Britt,

I had a total of 64 people on the Caribbean Terrace and it was definitely worth the extra set-up if you can swing it.  The privacy and view is second to none.

Nevertheless, the set-up would be conducive so that you would have an area to dance, they would make sure of that and you can stress that when you have your appointment as well. 

#230 Britt

Britt
                  • 97 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:19 AM

Thank you Coco! Another question for you! All of the Buffet options I have say for up to 50 ppl. What do they make you do when you are over 50? then do you have to pay for plated dinner? Thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users