Photo

majestic elegance- yes a strange question! :)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 summafool1

summafool1
  • 223 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

so i bought the rack cards from vista print and made them into do not disturb signs...as I saw someone else did on here..I love them!!

question is.....what kind of doors do they have at the majestic elegance hotel...? Should I put a hole in the top of the card and a string through w/ a knot so guests can hang them to the door knobs? or can you just stick them right in the slots where the keys would go?

Any info on this would be great! I know very random, I am just a little anal...LOL :)

#2 jkgirl83

jkgirl83
    • 34 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

I did the same thing...the doors have handles like the following picture, so I just put a fairly large hole in the top of the rack cards, and you could just slide it over the handle and hang it there, worked great!

Majestic Elegance Punta Cana: the sign on our door when we arrived

#3 summafool1

summafool1
      • 223 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

haha thanks so much!! :)

#4 BubBride

BubBride
        • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:57 PM

Is their room key a standard business card size? I bought horizontal ID badge holders but they seem super small. Just wondering if the ME key will fit in them.

#5 MandyB

MandyB
          • 43 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

We brought one of the keys home by accident.  Looks like the key is of normal size (about 3 1/2 x 2).

Originally Posted by BubBride 

Is their room key a standard business card size? I bought horizontal ID badge holders but they seem super small. Just wondering if the ME key will fit in them.

#6 BubBride

BubBride
            • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

Thanks! That totally helps! I think my badge holders are gonna be a tight fit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users