Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

Jamacia Excursions

When we went to visit our resort in October, we did the falls, but our excursion was a booze cruise/snorkeling and the falls. The staff was WONDERFUL!! We stayed in Montego Bay, the tour provided transportation with somewhat of a history lesson of the island and scenery as we drove to Ocho Rios. Upon arrival at the pier, they served us a traditional Jamaican lunch and we board the catamaran cruise ship (which seems to be very new). The boat had unlimited rum punch, beer, soda, water, and tropical juice. The crew on-board made it extremely entertaining, playing lively music and getting everyone to dance. We first went snorkeling (gear was included and the staff assisted us "first-timers"), then we cruised over to the falls; after the falls we went cruising on the beautiful Caribbean sea, the rum punch was flowing and everyone danced and enjoyed the site.

Though this excursion was a bit pricey, it was DEF worth the money and there are also group discounts. We originally booked just the Dunn's River Falls excursion, and we were SOOOOO glad we changed because we would of did the bus ride out to the fall then turned around and came right back, this was more of an experience. I highly recommend taking this excursion!!

Cool Runnings Cruise to Dunn's River Falls

http://www.jamaicatoursltd.com/item_display.php?item=76&type=tours&com=show&

That looks and sounds like so much fun! Will def. have to consider this one.

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 View Post

When we went to visit our resort in October, we did the falls, but our excursion was a booze cruise/snorkeling and the falls. The staff was WONDERFUL!! We stayed in Montego Bay, the tour provided transportation with somewhat of a history lesson of the island and scenery as we drove to Ocho Rios. Upon arrival at the pier, they served us a traditional Jamaican lunch and we board the catamaran cruise ship (which seems to be very new). The boat had unlimited rum punch, beer, soda, water, and tropical juice. The crew on-board made it extremely entertaining, playing lively music and getting everyone to dance. We first went snorkeling (gear was included and the staff assisted us "first-timers"), then we cruised over to the falls; after the falls we went cruising on the beautiful Caribbean sea, the rum punch was flowing and everyone danced and enjoyed the site.

Though this excursion was a bit pricey, it was DEF worth the money and there are also group discounts. We originally booked just the Dunn's River Falls excursion, and we were SOOOOO glad we changed because we would of did the bus ride out to the fall then turned around and came right back, this was more of an experience. I highly recommend taking this excursion!!

Cool Runnings Cruise to Dunn's River Falls

http://www.jamaicatoursltd.com/item_display.php?item=76&type=tours&com=show&

I HIGHLY recommend the ziplining.  I did it two years ago and it was AMAZING!!!  def a one of a kind experience.  and the staff is sooo funny!

Ive heard great things about this too from many diff review sites

Originally Posted by Lizk23 View Post

That looks and sounds like so much fun! Will def. have to consider this one.

Thanks for your input ladies. I was worried about paying for guest as well for excursions. But I think I will suggest ideas as well.