Suzzane Morel...is she really worth it!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Esperanzabride

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

Glad to hear you had a great experience with Suzanne Morel.  However, I don't think she is for everyone.  She canceled my contract because they were pushy with their linen company and I didn't want to make any additional payments till I knew how many of my guests were coming, she then started charging my card with unauthorized charges.  I had to cancel my credit cards and also dispute charges through my bank, which they credited me immediately.  I thought this was all behind me in March until I received the other day, a dispute from the banks that she is still trying to claim funds that do not belong to her.  Thankfully, Esperanza resort has been wonderful and because they are aware of the situation, they told her to knock it off.  She has finally backed off.

I think its wise for all you Cabo Brides to thoroughly read through your contracts and know the vendors that you are dealing with.  While Suzanne does a great job with make-up and hair, do not let yourselves be pushed in to paying way in advance of your wedding.  Neysa Burman has been fabulous to work with so far and I will be posting pictures of her quality work on myself and my 6 bridesmaids soon. 

#42 McLecker

• 194 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

Looking for advice. Did you ladies pay for the hair and make up of your bridesmaids?

#43 Aynat

• 199 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by McLecker 

Looking for advice. Did you ladies pay for the hair and make up of your bridesmaids?

I am not paying for my bridemaids. But you can if you want that to be their gift.

#44 Aynat

• 199 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

I recently booked with Susan Morel. Yes, she is expensive, but the way I see it, it is the only time I would pay this much for my make up. It is my wedding day after all, and I would like to look my best. At the end of the day, all those photos and videos will be left, and it would suck to spend all that money on a wedding anyway and not look as good.

#45 RNtoBe

• 255 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

I am booking with Suzanne Morel as well and paying for my BM's hair as their gift. I agree Aynat, I want to look back at pictures and not cringe and regret not paying extra. 

#46 MissStephanieH

• 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

I also have Suzanne Morel booked for hair & make up for my wedding day (May 2013). I am also paying for my bridesmaids, MOB & MOG to get their hair and make-up done (little less than $2k total). Suzanne Morel is a little on the high end but you are paying for the great customer service. Suzanne calls me at least 1x/1-2 months to check in to say hi. She cares about your vision & needs. After reading some of your comments, I will have to confirm to see if she's attending on my wedding day. I would hope so :) I also met her wedding assistant during my last site visit & she's equally as talented & very nice. Her team is also coming to my hotel to do hair/make-up in our wedding suite.

The reason why I booked her team asap was that I found there was not many "spa/salon" services in Cabo that had many recommendations or photos online to review. Suzanne's team seems to be the best so I am very happy I have her locked down for our wedding day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users