Sign in to follow this  
liv2becruizin

DYI Save the Dates and Cruise Flyer.....are complete

Hey Ladies I have finally finished my Save the Dates and cruise info flyer!!

Hey Ladies!  This is my first DIY project for the wedding. I ordered the magnets from a giftful heart, I found this from a bride to be on here. I actually ordered the same ones she did! (Thank you btw for posting your magnet I fell in love with them when I saw yours) I then made my own template for the flyer with the cruise information, I purchased card stock and printed them. I then burned the edges of each and everyone yes all 91 of them...blah!!! It was pure hell..... but worth it to me. I then tri folded them and used a wax sealing kit with a stamp that has "P" on it. Next I tied them in raffia and hot glued a sea shell straight from the Florida beaches on the front.(Thank goodness those where give to me by my mother in law she had jars of them smile.gif Postage however was a mess! I had this grand idea in my head but when I a sample to the post office after making all 91 of them.....OMG 1.39 per envelope. I about died.!! They classify it has a package even though they were in a legal size envelope. So beware of this for any of your future mailings...lol I can't wait for my guests to receive these! Tell me what you ladies think!!

s1tc2a.jpg
5dngc6.jpg
al2ngw.jpg
IMGP0118.JPGIMGP0131.JPG

• Like 1

Those look fantastic!!! Such a unique idea and i love how much information you put on it and exactly how much they need to save each week in order to afford it! Great job