Photo

Supplies sites that ship to Canada

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#11 Jules23

Jules23
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:33 PM

Ive ordered from www.weddingthings.com - just click the link at the top once your their that says "shop canadian store" - I ordered personalized napkins and favor tags and shipping was reasonable as they are based out of Vancouver. 

#12 june11bride

june11bride
    • 304 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:57 PM

I've had such an issue with this. Even if they ship to Canada, sometimes I find amazing things and go to my cart and it's like $45 in shipping or something on like a $10 order. It is definitely frustrating. I found a lot on Victoria secret I wanted but it wasn't worth the shipping!!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#13 lakesidewedding

lakesidewedding
      • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:32 AM

Here, is one more of Las Vegas’ most exclusive properties. Offering an oasis of services right on the shores of Lake Jacqueline in the Desert Shores/Summerlin community. Our facility was built with only the highest standard of quality, offers full-service professional event planning, accommodating up to 200 guests, reception locations, catering, photography and videography services, a mobile bridal service and an on-site Beauty Salon.

Lakeside Weddings & Events
        Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
        wedding flowers las vegas | las vegas wedding chapels

#14 JBean

JBean
        • 429 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:06 PM

Ya I've had that problem as well. Super frustrating.

Originally Posted by june11bride 

I've had such an issue with this. Even if they ship to Canada, sometimes I find amazing things and go to my cart and it's like $45 in shipping or something on like a $10 order. It is definitely frustrating. I found a lot on Victoria secret I wanted but it wasn't worth the shipping!!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
          Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
          Bride & Groom + 29

#15 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:31 PM

I totally agree that the major problem is the cost of shipping to Canada. I just can't justify spending the same amount on shipping as I have in my shopping cart.

So far, for wedding items I have had most things delivered to my sister in the US. There are two Canadian sources that haven't been killer on shipping items, vistaprint.ca, and only because of the free items, and papercircle.ca, because they were affordable, quick and she wrote me a personal thank you.

As for afloral.com, I ordered my flowers from them and absolutely love them! I placed two orders and both shipped out the same day.

#16 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
            • 245 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

I found this to be a problem as well, but I did look around a lot and found Beau-coup to be the best. They have one of the biggest selections and have sales all the time. For an order over $300 I paid $45, which isn't too bad. I did have to pay another $18 when it got delivered because of duties I think. I was expecting more so its not too bad.

BUT I also just ordered chair shashes and paid $20 in shipping for an order of $30, messed up!

#17 Espejo2be

Espejo2be
              • 170 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:28 AM

Thank you for the wesite suggestions girls, i'm running into the same troubles!!

#18 KCB2011

KCB2011
                • 308 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

Thank you so much for starting this thread!

http://www.goodthing...dingfavors.com/ 

This website ships to Canada, but I haven't had a chance to look at things to see about pricing of items and more importantly shipping prices!

www.discountmugs.com ships to Canada but the shipping can  get pretty crazy depending on what you order - some things are not so bad but I ordered 200 tote bags from here and the shipping was just under $100 to Alberta.

#19 blondy

blondy
                  • 133 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:11 AM

I found one: www.elegantperspectives.com - I am getting my sashes from them.  I thought the site was American, but it turns out they are in Ontario (score!).  Not sure what the shipping cost is though, yet - I haven't actually placed the order.  However, no customs/duty!

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#20 blondy

blondy
                    • 133 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:23 PM

Update: shipping for 20 chair sashes was around $8.

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users