David's Bridal Guava Brides...Help!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tina5978

Tina5978
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:13 PM

Hi Ladies,

I started my wedding plans with the colors Coral/Tan which I absolutely love.  My save the dates, monogram and bridesmaid cards all went along with the theme.  Then came the purchase of the girls dresses and the only color I could match to it was the "guava" color at David's bridal.  The dresses have been purchased and now I have a dilemma.  With all the variations of coral and now adding guava to the mix I feel like my colors are no longer jiving :(.  I ordered table runners and chair sashes that are on the peach side :/

Are any of you using the Guava color and if so what have you paired it with?  HELP!!

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
    Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#2 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:27 AM

Tina, heres 100 guava chair sashes for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/...DefaultDomain_0

#3 Tina5978

Tina5978
      • 231 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

Thanks Brandy, I've seen this but I can't seem to justify the 100 sashes when I need no more than 50 of them and I spent $ on others.  Trying to envision this peach, coral and guava look lol.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011

#4 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:45 AM

Im sure it would look find, with different shades of coral, I wouldnt worry about it too much, its so hard to match coral exactly, and Im sure nobody will even notice.

#5 Tina5978

Tina5978
          • 231 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:14 PM

I picked up my guava shoes and paired them with the peach sashes and it actually doesn't look bad, I feel so much better now 

#6 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:55 AM

Oh Im so great to hear that Tina!!!!! Im glad you feel better now, like  said Im sure everything will pull together nicely!

#7 Tina5978

Tina5978
              • 231 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:21 AM

Thanks Brandy! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users