Sign in to follow this  
Kits55

Ideas for Vows After Wedding

I am doubtful this post thread belongs in this specific forum but I didn't see a forum for "post wedding" or "wedding vows". Mods, can you please move to the correct forum if there's a better fit?

I need some inspiration. Has anyone written their own vows on paper and then after the wedding mounted them in a cool way? Or even having the vows inscribed, engraved, painted, or done in calligraphy? Does anyone know where to get something like this done?

My sister had their vows printed on a blank copy of their invitations and they framed that. If you had really pretty invitation cards this might be a nice way to do it. We haven't really thought that far ahead yet so I don't have any other ideas.

I like this idea.  Put the wording from the different portions of the ceremony (like readings, sand ceremony, ring exchange, etc) with a picture of that part of the ceremony.  You could even take that through to the reception with lyrics from the first dance and quotes from any toasts.

Originally Posted by sascolo View Post

You could have them printed in a photo book too!

Thanks for the responses! These are really good ideas...so creative! i appreciate your input!

What a great idea! Even tho we said our vows almost 3 yrs ago, I'd still love to do this. I still have ours but they're just printed up on regular old printer paper. Maybe I'll have to get the Hubs to write his out for me ;)