Sign in to follow this  
mmcst38

Pittsburgh Brides, any of yinz out there?

IF you cant tell by my icon pic...........LOL

I have lived in pittsburgh all my life.

I get married May 5, 2011, we are only days apart...LOL

how are your plans going????

Nemmerz

Wow, our wedding dates are close! Plans are going good so far, just got engaged on halloween so its been a whirlwind, waiting for my dress to come in so I can try it on and hopefully still love it! What about your plans? Are you having a lot of people join you or a small group?

im only having 8 people... its more expensive than i anticipated, but we did step it up and book a more expensive hotel.. :)

its my seccond marriage so i am keeping it super simple.

no rececption and nothing fancy... no cocktail hour.....just eating together at one of the restaurants...

my dress in simple, i dont have a wedding party.....its been pretty easy to far, if only the WC and photographers would completely cooperate in a timely manner...

you will have to PM me and i will let you know just where i live and what not....

Awesome meeting you....plz keep in touch

Originally Posted by SeeFlowers View Post

Unrelated to weddings..... Sorrry ladies, PACKERS WON THE SUPERBOWL. Had ro rub it in a lil :) Lol

I am a hard core Steelers Fan......

And our team gave us a great season..............We have made 8 trips to the Super bowl and only lost 2x now........

We still have the most Super Bowl rings than any team out there.

I guess once in awhile we Gotta let the OTHERS win one, we cant always be HOGS.......LOL

Still Luv my Steelers

Hi ladies!  Too funny, I was looking to start a thread to see if there were any other Pittsburgh girls out there!  I'm a proud 'burgh girl myself!  I'm getting married in Siesta Key, Florida on April 14, 2012!  It looks like all the ladies on this thread have already gotten married, so congrats to all of you!!!  Hope to see more Pittsburgh girls on here in the future!  :)

Im a Pittsburgh girl!!!  Have lived here my whole life, and am a die hard Steelers fan!!!

Im getting married in Savannah GA on 10-13-12. 

Any brides still left on these boards from around here?!