Photo

OOT Bags - Anyone DISLIKE???

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:26 PM

Thanks :) I'm thinking thats the way I will go unless some other genius idea comes upon me hahaah I still have so many things to think about! Like my DRESS!! I go dress shopping on the 11th...I cant wait!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#32 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
    • 82 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:00 PM

has anyone bought from alianakai.com? they seem to vary in stock and i cant decide what size of bag to use? i know i have seen some posts on how great there stuff was but please help on what size?? and what bag you went with... i was hoping to get their 2.25$ bag and it seems like that will be too small according to the lady on the phone... it only covers a water bottle...

help?

#33 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
      • 82 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:11 PM

Where is everyone finding their OOT bags? I thought i was safe with alianakai.com but im having second thoughts about it. They seem really small and not practical. I was thinking cute and practical with the beach theme how great! but not so much... i dont really want to do the canvas route or the cheap looking reusable bags...

Has anyone found anything good as far as websites or whatnot?

#34 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
        • 521 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

I'm getting mine jute tote.bmp

#35 debbiedoyle

debbiedoyle
          • 151 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:05 AM

I've also been debating this---if the expense is worth it.

#36 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:42 AM

I have decided to go with OOT bags mainly because this is the first DW all of our guests will be attending and no one will expect it.  We are on a tight budget though, so we've decided not to include things most girls do.  We purchased the bags from cheaptotes.com for $.79/ea -- the white one in the img below

gnwpp.jpg

I am filling them essentially with DIY or vista print paper items.

- diy rainy day game book

- do not disturb door hanger

- dollar store first aid kit

- lanyard + zippered badge holder for key + tip$

- diy wish bracelets

- photo share cards

we're not doing favours beause of our tight budget, and figure the bags will total about $5/ea in the end.

oh and I made a comment on my pre-travel brochure saying "don't worry about packing a beach bag, we've got that covered for you" :)

#37 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:43 AM

oh i'm making bookmarks too

#38 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
                • 82 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

How many are you ordering? Are you printing on them too? I only need 10-15 bags....i dont know if this will work but thanks for the tip! They are really cute!

#39 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:02 AM

I already got them :)  you can order as little or as many as you want.  I only need about 15 but I ordered 18 so I had some extras to play around with.

Originally Posted by IdOinCABO 

How many are you ordering? Are you printing on them too? I only need 10-15 bags....i dont know if this will work but thanks for the tip! They are really cute!

#40 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
                    • 82 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

yea they are really cute. i have been emailing back and forth and you can order has many or as little as you need. So if you dont mind what was the total bill? so they are pretty good size? any idea on what you are filling them with? did you have to get all the same color?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users