Photo

January 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#361 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:23 AM

JayKay, I just noticed what resort you're having your wedding at and it's one of the resorts on my list for our honeymoon!!!! Have you ever been there before??? I'm having such a hard time chosing where we want to go and where to stay for our honeymoon. We plan on going February 18 or 19 for a week somewhere. Any suggestions anyone????

#362 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
    • 191 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:23 AM

I was there for a wedding in February and it was a great resort. I think the best part of it was the location, you can walk right into the water there and the snorkelling is fantastic, so many beautiful fish, clear water for swimming, pretty jungle all around. And the food was a bit better than other all-inclusives we've been which is really important to us ;)

Originally Posted by kya101 

JayKay, I just noticed what resort you're having your wedding at and it's one of the resorts on my list for our honeymoon!!!! Have you ever been there before??? I'm having such a hard time chosing where we want to go and where to stay for our honeymoon. We plan on going February 18 or 19 for a week somewhere. Any suggestions anyone???? 

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#363 amjohnson

amjohnson
      • Site Supporter
      • 340 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:13 PM

Thanks Chelsea,

It turned out well! Your husband's note is really precious! My fiance...you are going to laugh at this...First , you need to know that he is right from Scotland, which makes him very

determined and very stubborn! I was making post cards like yours on Vistaprint and showed them to him. He said, Darlin, I want post cards will real writing in the sand! What?

So he has promised me that when we get to Mexico, he plans on writing our names and the date of our wedding in the sand , take a photo of it and find someone nearby to make us post cards...lmao Ok Darlin....We shall see if someone who speaks Spanish and also understand a strong Scottish accent...So I think I will secretly order some post cards anyways..it case my Darlin Scotsman doesn't succeed. We shall see...he is VERY determined once he sets his mind on something.

Take Care!

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

amjohnson I'm so sorry for my delayed response. I've been so busy lately and completely forgot about your request to see a photo of the postcard collage from my reception. Please see the photos below!

amjohnson.jpg

amjohnson1.jpg

amjohnson3.jpg

and in the center of it all...

amjohnson4.jpg

#364 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

That IS funny and in more ways than one LOL! We went for my bday to the Riviera Maya and to meet with the wedding planner in Nov 2009 (our wedding was June 2010) and take a look... ;) My husband is of Irish decent...so maybe that's why? LOL :) Too cute. I think ordering back up postcards is a good idea but his thought is really sweet! 

Thanks Chelsea,

It turned out well! Your husband's note is really precious! My fiance...you are going to laugh at this...First , you need to know that he is right from Scotland, which makes him very

determined and very stubborn! I was making post cards like yours on Vistaprint and showed them to him. He said, Darlin, I want post cards will real writing in the sand! What?

So he has promised me that when we get to Mexico, he plans on writing our names and the date of our wedding in the sand , take a photo of it and find someone nearby to make us post cards...lmao Ok Darlin....We shall see if someone who speaks Spanish and also understand a strong Scottish accent...So I think I will secretly order some post cards anyways..it case my Darlin Scotsman doesn't succeed. We shall see...he is VERY determined once he sets his mind on something.

Take Care!

#365 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

I haven't been there before but I'm really excited to go! I have heard only good things about it!  We are still trying to decided where to go for our honeymoon (which will probably be about a year later then our wedding, so many our 1 year anniversary would be a better term!).

Originally Posted by kya101 

#366 mllek1986

mllek1986
          • Site Supporter
          • 182 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

Yayy, I just hit my 99 days!!

#367 kya101

kya101
            • 645 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Yayy, I just hit my 99 days!!

#368 amjohnson

amjohnson
              • Site Supporter
              • 340 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

I guess that makes it only 79 days for me!! Yikes...lots to do...lol...I lost track of days..time has gone by so fast!

Happy planning ladies!

#369 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                • 191 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:08 AM

Finally ordered our wedding bands yesterday. Feeling uber productive at the momentand will probably even do place cards this week.

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#370 amjohnson

amjohnson
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 340 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

Yay! It is hard to decide on bands...and I didn't think they would be so costly.

I started making name cards this past weekend...can't believe how time is flying by!

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

Finally ordered our wedding bands yesterday. Feeling uber productive at the momentand will probably even do place cards this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users