Jump to content

Photo

January 2012 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#241 JayKay

JayKay
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:43 AM

We booked our photographer once we had a date booked.  We were not sure of our time when we booked our photographer, but the photographer we booked is for the entire day, so he said to just inform him of our wedding time once we know.  We found out our ceremony time about a week after we booked our date.  I'm suprised they cant tell you already.
 

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Ladies,

Were you able to book a photog without having your wedding time confirmed? My date is booked, but I haven't been able to confirm a time with the WC at our resort. She is still waiting to confirm with the officiant. Not to mention, I;d like to get my invites out in the mail ASAP and my friend who is designing them is waiting on the time. Frustrating!



 



#242 Manda123

Manda123
  • Jr. Member
  • 380 posts

    Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

    Thanks JayKay. I think I will just go ahead and book too.



    #243 Lizzdee

    Lizzdee
    • Jr. Member
    • 396 posts

      Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

      I made the labels for my first aid kits!! They came out great!!! The labels are a tad bit for the kit, but nothing a little trim wont cure! I'mon my way girls!!



      #244 Cdunn514

      Cdunn514
      • Jr. Member
      • 186 posts

        Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:11 PM

        So, I still have not done alot towards the wedding, I have been looking around on Etsy alot for ideas though. But my dress came in yesterday and I am going on Monday to try it on! I am so excited to put it on again.

         

        26 Weeks left!



        #245 JayKay

        JayKay
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

        Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:49 PM


        Thats so exciting! I have had my dress for a few months now and I always forget its hanging in my spare closet!  I was able to get my FI clothes and the groomsmen clothes and find bridesmaid dresses, so now most of the big things are done, which is a huge relief with working full time, moving, and trying to finish school!  Hope everyones planning is going good!
         

        Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

        So, I still have not done alot towards the wedding, I have been looking around on Etsy alot for ideas though. But my dress came in yesterday and I am going on Monday to try it on! I am so excited to put it on again.

         

        26 Weeks left!



         



        #246 muzikgrrl

        muzikgrrl
        • Jr. Member
        • 193 posts

          Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

          Almost 6 months to go, and I feel like I have been a deadbeat bride as of lately.  I have done a lot of stuff already, I have my dress, photographer, venue, menu.  I just ordered my wedding band because I was told the price of gold is going up again and sure enough I checked the news this morning and its going up.  I'm working on a cake, invitations, flowers and music.  Even though its 6 months to go I probably realistically only have 5 with Christmas and New Years then we leave a week before the wedding, so..... Time is running out!  With the weather we've been having I just want to hang out on a patio or by the beach with a cold drink in my hand!  I hope everyone else's planning is going well!



          #247 RedIByChelsea

          RedIByChelsea
          • Newbie
          • 30 posts

            Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

            Don't worry muzikgrrl, it all comes together! In this heat it's no wonder the main focus is just staying cool! If you need any help on any selections, please let me know!



            Almost 6 months to go, and I feel like I have been a deadbeat bride as of lately.  I have done a lot of stuff already, I have my dress, photographer, venue, menu.  I just ordered my wedding band because I was told the price of gold is going up again and sure enough I checked the news this morning and its going up.  I'm working on a cake, invitations, flowers and music.  Even though its 6 months to go I probably realistically only have 5 with Christmas and New Years then we leave a week before the wedding, so..... Time is running out!  With the weather we've been having I just want to hang out on a patio or by the beach with a cold drink in my hand!  I hope everyone else's planning is going well!



             



            #248 Avens

            Avens
            • Member
            • 576 posts

              Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:54 AM

              I know the feeling! I'm trying to get the grooms stuff ready, for some reason he's placed it low on the priority list, but right now all of the summery clothes are out, so I keep telling him!  I'm now moving too (To Edmonton, where in Alberta are you JayKay?) around the end of September, so we're getting our house ready to sell, trying to buy a new car (By thursday! That's when FH heads west to start his job), trying to finish my thesis and a million other things.  Ack! I am hoping to buy some cute beach bags, I haven't made it to dollorama or liquidation world yet to check it out.


               

              Originally Posted by JayKay 


              Thats so exciting! I have had my dress for a few months now and I always forget its hanging in my spare closet!  I was able to get my FI clothes and the groomsmen clothes and find bridesmaid dresses, so now most of the big things are done, which is a huge relief with working full time, moving, and trying to finish school!  Hope everyones planning is going good!
               



               



               



              #249 Lizzdee

              Lizzdee
              • Jr. Member
              • 396 posts

                Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

                Dont worry, all i have done is ordered a dress!!! I thought i made labels for first aid kits, but not i dont like them and want new ones lol!! Oh, and my MIL got us nail-polishes for the OTT bags, they are aqua Essie named Turquiose and Caicos :) And i did get some mini hand sanitizers from bath and body named Carribean Escape...but thats it!! lol!! I seriously care way more about my yard/gardens than i do about the wedding right now!!! I will deal with the wedding after Labor Day and just order everything on line then !

                Attached Files



                #250 JayKay

                JayKay
                • Sr. Member
                • 3,472 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                • LocationSouthern Alberta

                Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:29 PM


                Wow, sounds like you will be busy!  I live in Medicine Hat, about 6 hours south of Edmonton.  What brings you out west?  Hopefully you like the heat, today its 39 C outside, its almost unbearable, especially since it feels like 43C!! Have you bought all your grooms stuff yet?  Depending on what you are looking for we purchased ours at Tommy Bahama, they have lots of nice stuff and its mostly all on sale right now!   
                 

                Originally Posted by Avens 

                I know the feeling! I'm trying to get the grooms stuff ready, for some reason he's placed it low on the priority list, but right now all of the summery clothes are out, so I keep telling him!  I'm now moving too (To Edmonton, where in Alberta are you JayKay?) around the end of September, so we're getting our house ready to sell, trying to buy a new car (By thursday! That's when FH heads west to start his job), trying to finish my thesis and a million other things.  Ack! I am hoping to buy some cute beach bags, I haven't made it to dollorama or liquidation world yet to check it out.


                 



                 



                 






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users