Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5091 beatyea

beatyea
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Your pictures look great and you look very happy!  Congrats!

Originally Posted by FutureRN2011 

Those were just a few of the millions of pics I have from our wedding;)

#5092 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
    • Site Supporter
    • 201 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:58 AM

Good Morning Ladies!!

I had my bachelorette party this past weekend and we had such a BLAST!!! I would highly recommend a wig party if you have them in your area. We were able to take in our own booze and snacks so we drank and danced around, tried on vintage clothes and had our "hair" and makeup done, then had a photo booth session with a photographer. Then we went to a club afterwards on 6th street in Austin, which if any of your watched The Real World several years back you would have seen this area. So much fun! Here's a picture of me dolled up. We should have the professional ones back at the end of the week and I'll post one of the group.

Bachelorette.jpg

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5093 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
      • Site Supporter
      • 201 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

So PRETTY!!!! Love all the pictures!

Originally Posted by FutureRN2011 

by palm tree.JPGcheeks.JPGcutting the cake.JPGrings3.JPGfirst dance.JPGMr. & Mrs. Stumpf.JPGsigning.JPGyum.JPG552771_379377282113001_100001221969139_1145525_129252250_n.jpg

June 9, 2012

#5094 kellygirl3118

kellygirl3118
        • 24 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

For any brides that have already been married, can you recommend who you tipped and an average tip amount?  I didn't even think about tipping the wedding coordinator or photographer until I read that on here!  Thank you!

#5095 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
          • Site Supporter
          • 201 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

Aw so sweet of your MIL to do that for you!! I'm glad that you had a wonderful time!

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF 

Thanks to all of the recent brides who have posted pictures (I would quote them all but there's so many!!!), especially of your TTD sessions.  You all look amazing! I'm now considering a TTD session for us too.

Thanks also for the posts about paying for your upgrades. etc before you leave.  Joannis told me that we had to pay in advance as well, so I'm glad to know that we really don't have to that. 

So yesterday, my future MIL threw me a surprise shower!  I was absolutely surprised and blown away by the well wishes from everyone who attended.  She invited her side of the family and since the majority of them will not be making the trip, it was so nice to get together with them before the wedding.  I just felt so loved and was amazed at how they were welcoming me to the family.  She made sure my Mom, Grandmother and Sister were there too!  It was too cute!  The funniest moment actually came from my grandmother.  She was the only one that bought me lingerie!  Lol!  Go Grandma! 

Opening Mom's Gift.jpg

49 days until I'm a Mrs!  That shower just made it so much more real!

I hope you ladies all had a wonderful weekend of planning.

June 9, 2012

#5096 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:59 AM

Yaaay!!! Busy weekend for you ladies!!! :)

Congrats on the surprise shower yesterday AlmostMrsRJF! :) Looks like fun! That was very sweet of your future MIL!

Great pics Future MrsRN! You looked so pretty!!!

How fun mrsjthtb!! Looks like a lot of fun- I've never heard of wig parties before!

We got our engagement photos taken yesterday in the record heat- 92 yesterday and if any of you know- the midwest is HUMID!!! Hope I don't look like a hot sweaty mess in our pics! Hopefully we'll get a few sneak peaks on facebook and I'll post one on here! :)

#5097 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

YAYYYYY shanna..cant wait to see your picturessssssss!!!

mrsjthtb you look hottt in that wig!!! hope you had a great time!!

almostmrsrjf congrats on your shower!!! that was veryy nice of them!!

#5098 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

This sounds like soo much fun and you look great! 

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Good Morning Ladies!!

I had my bachelorette party this past weekend and we had such a BLAST!!! I would highly recommend a wig party if you have them in your area. We were able to take in our own booze and snacks so we drank and danced around, tried on vintage clothes and had our "hair" and makeup done, then had a photo booth session with a photographer. Then we went to a club afterwards on 6th street in Austin, which if any of your watched The Real World several years back you would have seen this area. So much fun! Here's a picture of me dolled up. We should have the professional ones back at the end of the week and I'll post one of the group.

Bachelorette.jpg

#5099 Debra Mulkey

Debra Mulkey
                • 14 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hi everyone! This is a question for all of the recent brides - someone mentioned they had their dress pressed at Moon Palace and the smell afterwards was AWFUL.  Did anyone else have this experience? Please reply asap!

Thanks!

Debra

#5100 nsg4729

nsg4729
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 83 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

Had my Mexican Fiesta bridal shower this weekend.  It was sooo awesome because it was on Cinco de Mayo and we did it at Cantino Loredo which is a gourmet Mexican restaurant.  It was packed and just a ton of fun.  The bridesmaids got a photographer, so I will definitely post pics when I get them.  It was awesome!  Only 38 days until the big day and I still have a ton of stuff on my to-do list!  About to order my veil and my sand ceremony items from etsy.

Does anyone have a welcome brochure template they can share.  I know there are some of tons of templates, but mostly pdf, so I was curious what information you all included in the actual welcome packet.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users