6467 replies to this topic

#4581 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

awesome job Jamie! Thank you for the templates! :)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Here are the templates for the welcome packet.

Templates for Maraca Tags

Attached Files

#4582 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hello Ladies,

We just finished Kelly+Daniel_W_0082.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0222.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0382.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0400.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0406.jpg

To view the entire event go here!

Congrats Kelly + Daniel and thanks soooo much for having us be part of your Story and Mexican Adventure!!

We wish you many years of happiness and laughter!!! : )

#4583 MsHarryWinston

MsHarryWinston
    • 60 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Uggggggg the more I hear about Moon Palace and their lack of contact the more I want to save my pennies and have it at Le Blanc, but then we would have maybe 3 people come due to cost :( I don't think I could handle the lack of communication with all the money being dished out! And WC's always leaving??? Id be so terrified. I couldn't handle a year of stress!!! Customer service alone makes me want to just pay the extra money. But I love the idea of a rowdier party resort with tons to do for everyone.

#4584 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

Ive learned from her to go around the WC's and book everything on your own. I'm 7.5 months out and have everything with contract planned now everything depends on the # of guests that are attending!

Originally Posted by MsHarryWinston 

Uggggggg the more I hear about Moon Palace and their lack of contact the more I want to save my pennies and have it at Le Blanc, but then we would have maybe 3 people come due to cost
        I don't think I could handle the lack of communication with all the money being dished out! And WC's always leaving??? Id be so terrified. I couldn't handle a year of stress!!! Customer service alone makes me want to just pay the extra money. But I love the idea of a rowdier party resort with tons to do for everyone.

#4585 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Hi Matt!  Haha I was able to see all of her lovely pictures from Del Sol (wedding & TTD) on her Facebook page.  Amazing!!!!  As Always.

Oh wow, did I hear you say that because my birthday is tomorrow and our wedding in on the 21st that you were going to do our pictures as a gift... 

Hello Ladies,

We just finished Kelly & Daniel's super romantic and detail oriented Wedding Story at the Moon Palace!!

Here are some of our favorite moments:  

Kelly+Daniel_W_0082.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0222.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0382.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0400.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0406.jpg

To view the entire event go here!

Congrats Kelly + Daniel and thanks soooo much for having us be part of your Story and Mexican Adventure!!

We wish you many years of happiness and laughter!!! : )

#4586 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
          • 281 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hey Jamie, we can bring our own speakers? We have a Bose speaker as well, I didn't think about using it! Do you think it would be loud enough?

Yikes!  I am sooo sorry my dear!  You know what you should ask, is if you can still have a cocktail hour?  But have it after dinner and extend it to 2 hours!?!?  Or of course you could try this option before dinner too.  I totally know what you mean about wanting a "real" reception.  There are 20 of us and I didn't want to just do the dinner either.  If the cocktail hour doesn't work, I am sure you can head to the swing bar or one of the bars in the one of the lobbies.  For our cocktail hour, we are bringing our Bose player down, so we don't have to pay extra for the speaker we are renting for the reception. 

No, you do not.  I have been to 2 destination weddings and didn't receive them.  I am doing them because it will be a surprise for everyone and I really wanted to show our appreciation with them.  However, we are not doing "favors" at the reception.  It's mostly family, so they won't even notice.

YAY!!  Can't wait to read it!!!

#4587 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

TeeHee....No she's a good friend whom my BFF that passed & I met in 2006 on our bday trip to PR.  She actually thought she told me but totally forget in the midst of some personal things that she was going through So I totally understand.  But I sure wish MP had more benefits after 75+ room nights.. it feels like I'm just giving them more business for no good.. LOL

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

the nerve of some people..thats like showing up to a wedding without sending an RSVP in!! soo fustrating..at least are well prepared!!1

Things look great..your guests are going to LOVE this stuff!! Thanks for posting the templates too

HHAHAHAHA!  It sure will!!!!  See nothin' to worry about!  I just wish I could see the debauchery!!!  

Maybe I should request another section to stay in when I go down in December

#4588 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
              • 281 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Wow, everything looks really good Jamie!! Luv the tags, I might just have to use them if I get the maracas!!

Here are the templates for the welcome packet.

Templates for Maraca Tags

#4589 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                • 281 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Me too Jamie, I wish I was there to see them tear it up!! I hope no Mexican policia are involved!! Lol

HHAHAHAHA!  It sure will!!!!  See nothin' to worry about!  I just wish I could see the debauchery!!!  

#4590 shan0487

shan0487
                  • 1,393 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Coco- your birthday is tomorrow??!!?!? So is mine!! Happy early Birthday! :) 

Does anyone know which lobby the shuttle that takes people to Sun and Beach pick up from?  How early do you need to get to there (if it leaves at 2- can you get there 15 min early and be fine?)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hi Matt!  Haha I was able to see all of her lovely pictures from Del Sol (wedding & TTD) on her Facebook page.  Amazing!!!!  As Always.

Oh wow, did I hear you say that because my birthday is tomorrow and our wedding in on the 21st that you were going to do our pictures as a gift...  okay okay..... but a girl can only try right?  Awesome job as always. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users