Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3021 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
  • 281 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

Hi Coco, it's been a while since I've been on here.  I love, love love your jewelry!  & the name is so cute!! Ttyl!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hello my dear ladies,

Well, these week has been pretty quite thus far and it feels pretty good ;-)  I'm winding down from my DIY withdraw and really looking forward to my Decor venture after the holidays.  Our puppy Shakespeare has been renamed (Shakespeare was given by the breeders to avoid calling them puppy 1, puppy 2.)  As a family we chose Cesar Chavez (a former boxer born in Mexico, who has a dynamic record 107 wins 86 by which are by KOs.)  Yes, I'm a a boxing fan!  In closing, I had to make a post office run today and I received my lovely wedding day jewels from Chelsea I don't know how many orders I have placed with Chelsea to-date, but I do know that each time I am more amazed at her work.  I can't wait until the wedding (not to rush it) but I know that Chelsea will work her MAGIC on my wedding sash that's full of Pearls and Swarovski crystals.  So without further ado here is my wedding day collection! Please forgive my apperance I just finished working out. 

Necklace and Earrings

photo(4).JPGphoto(5).JPG

photo(3).JPG

Bracelet that was not apart of the collection but matched perfectly!  I will not wear this on the wedding day however; it will be worn in Mexico.  ;-) 

photo(12).JPGphoto(11).JPG

#3022 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
    • 281 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hi Jamie, love your sisters dresses, they are both beautiful.  How have things worked out for you? Any news from anyone @ MP?

#3023 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

My son locked the screen door yesterday so the mailman couldn't leave the package inside the door.  Nevertheless, I waited in line for 15 freaking minutes but excited because I knew what it was since all of my Ebay & Amazon purchases had come in.  Anything for you my life long designer!  BTW I was able to get all of my jewels into the Red-i by Chelsea box that was sent on my 2nd order

YAY! I'm so glad you got everything today!! Everything looks stunning on you (no surprise there :) 

Loving the Cesar Chavez name for the pup :)  Thanks for posting, Coco!! XOXO

#3024 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

Thanks Palacebride;-) 

Cesar's registered AKC name will be Cesar Chavez Conley or Cesar Chavez of Conley (a great way to hold onto my last name

Hi Coco, it's been a while since I've been on here.  I love, love love your jewelry!  & the name is so cute!! Ttyl!

#3025 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:05 PM

LOL - yes, I know all about the {Red-i} By Chelsea "Have Jewelry, Will Travel" carry on pieces!! Love it :)

Sounds great about Cesar, a very exciting 2012 for you all indeed!!

My son locked the screen door yesterday so the mailman couldn't leave the package inside the door.  Nevertheless, I waited in line for 15 freaking minutes but excited because I knew what it was since all of my Ebay & Amazon purchases had come in.  Anything for you my life long designer!  BTW I was able to get all of my jewels into the Red-i by Chelsea box that was sent on my 2nd order "Have jewelry, and Red-i to travel" Can you say "Carry on luggage" LOL. 

We will have another visit with Cesar, shortly after the New Year and I made his first vet appointment for the 23rd of Jan, 2 days after he comes home. I'll let Jeremiah stay out of school that day so that he can see what the Vet visits are about (they do not have weekend hours.)  So exciting!  He showed all of his teachers and friends his new puppy via his new iPhone...this kid is blessed!  XOXO my friend!

#3026 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

Hey Everyone-

First Post! I must say this website has been amazing! So incredibly helpful.  I am hoping for a December 2012 wedding at Moon Palace. Just submitted a date request today. However, Just curious about the receptions and cocktail hour. I looked on their website on here for answers but maybe I am overlooking it.  I hoping to get more information from them with these little details.

To my understanding if you book a certain amount of guest you get a cocktail hour for free? Anyone know what the cost is if you don't have enough guests? Do they charge for food and drinks?

Reception- Whats included? Do you pay for the venue or just a private function fee? Does the meal and drinks cost more or is it included in the all inclusive deal? What meal is everyone choosing?

Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

#3027 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

YAY!!!! 

Hello my dear ladies,

Well, these week has been pretty quite thus far and it feels pretty good ;-)  I'm winding down from my DIY withdraw and really looking forward to my Decor venture after the holidays.  Our puppy Shakespeare has been renamed (Shakespeare was given by the breeders to avoid calling them puppy 1, puppy 2.)  As a family we chose Cesar Chavez (a former boxer born in Mexico, who has a dynamic record 107 wins 86 by which are by KOs.)  Yes, I'm a a boxing fan!  In closing, I had to make a post office run today and I received my lovely wedding day jewels from Chelsea I don't know how many orders I have placed with Chelsea to-date, but I do know that each time I am more amazed at her work.  I can't wait until the wedding (not to rush it) but I know that Chelsea will work her MAGIC on my wedding sash that's full of Pearls and Swarovski crystals.  So without further ado here is my wedding day collection! Please forgive my apperance I just finished working out. 

Necklace and Earrings

photo(4).JPGphoto(5).JPG

photo(3).JPG

Bracelet that was not apart of the collection but matched perfectly!  I will not wear this on the wedding day however; it will be worn in Mexico.  ;-) 

#3028 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

Coco the jewelry is absolutely stunning & elegant.. Chelsea is so amazing. She's making foot jewelry for my BM's... I like the name change for the puppy

Hello my dear ladies,

Necklace and Earrings

photo(4).JPGphoto(5).JPG

photo(3).JPG

#3029 YWS2012

YWS2012
                  • 393 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

Have a SAFE and WONDERFUL & HAPPY holiday Chelsea

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

To all my sweet MP Goddesses of 2012,

I wanted to simply say THANK YOU to each and every one of you. This thread has been incredible and I've loved working with you on designing your custom jewels and sharing stories. I just wanted to drop a note since I'll be leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow and probably won't get back on here later.  I hope all of you have an amazing holiday season with friends and family...LOTS to look forward to for all of you in 2012! Thanks for putting a smile on my face so often :) You've truly made what I get to do on a daily basis even better than I could have ever imagined.

Sending you all a virtual ::champagne cheers::  Happy Holidays! ♥ ❤ ❥

Off to find more inspiration to share with all of you!  XOXO 

#3030 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

Thanks so much my dear! Same to you and yours! XOXO

Wishing you and yours a great, Blessed and safe Holiday Season!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users