Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2081 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
  • Site Supporter
  • 252 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:21 AM

Everything is gorg ...as per ur usual ;)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Good Morning Loves,

Well I have been a busy beaver @ work printing since 6:45a. This gave me until 8 am to print.  I started with the easy things first, and then tried (successfully) my hand at something new.  So, with this Friday and last, I am now finished printing all of the items that I had in my external hard drive marked "DIY Finished but not Printed" and was able to move these files to my "Finished DIY" folder.  Here are pictures of some of the easy projects that I had to print out.  Several Items not shown

Our Guest DND signs (pictures of front and back), & our Re-Print of our 1st Aid Kits (last week the butterflies were flying off the page LOL;-) 

DND guest front.JPGDND guest back.JPG

1st aid kit1.JPG

My new printing project consisterd of our Welcome Booklet (will not show).  But what I did that I have never done before was to cut the paper first instead of after.  I only did 2 sheets and it came out perfect.  So now I will pre-cut all of our pages for the welcome book before printing.  Then I will come in early on a Friday to print this out.  Since our booklet is 8 pages, this will be the only thing that I print that morning.

TGIF & Happy DIYing

#2082 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

Thanks Ladydi

Everything is gorg ...as per ur usual ;) 

Yes indeed!  Not to sure if you have seen our STDs & Passports... everything has been created around the butterfly.  The butterfly in reference to our love is the symbol of transformation because of its impressive process of metamorphosis. And reminds us that the just as the butterfly undergoes an enormous amount of change we too will & the result will be Beautiful!  The butterfly is a resurrection, transition & celebration.  With this he had no problem ;-) 

I love fiskars & Martha (but hers does't do what I need it to) so had to get the one you mentioned. 

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Yay CoCo!!!! I love your templates, hubby would have not gone for the butterflies, how did you get that in.  I love the colors, do you have a circle cutter for your DND signs, I recommend Friskars free hand, it's AWESOME!

#2083 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:51 AM

CORRECTION

In my post, post # 2040, I had given credit for our "Thank you for Booking" brochure to Sdamian1.  Although I love her to pieces, all of  the CREDIT, ACCOLADES, THANKS, PRAISES and JOB WELL DONE, Belongs to SummerDawn.  SummerDawn, please accept my heartfelt apology! 

#2084 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:52 AM

Yes, that's how I explained our daughter's name, she is Pilar....a Caterpillar, growing, learning, transforming. She has butterflies as her decor now also, LOL....

Anywho, Friskars has a circle cutter that you can place anywhere and make any size, that's how I cut the hole in my DND tags. But be careful that blade is SHARP, wish I had a cutting pad. Oh well, future investment.

#2085 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:27 AM

Girl I use my cutting pad (although small) that I got for the eyelet setter ;-)  that things has so many marks in it.   FI keeps calling me gadget lady.. But at least I know to expect gadgets and such for xmas.... as bdays are all about trips ;-)

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Yes, that's how I explained our daughter's name, she is Pilar....a Caterpillar, growing, learning, transforming. She has butterflies as her decor now also, LOL....

Anywho, Friskars has a circle cutter that you can place anywhere and make any size, that's how I cut the hole in my DND tags. But be careful that blade is SHARP, wish I had a cutting pad. Oh well, future investment.

#2086 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

What the french toast!!! I didn't get a pad with my eyelet setter, I am upset now!!
              I usually just use the photo envelope that I get with my daughter's pictures, LOL.....call me MacGyver I use what I have.

Girl I use my cutting pad (although small) that I got for the eyelet setter ;-)  that things has so many marks in it.   FI keeps calling me gadget lady.. But at least I know to expect gadgets and such for xmas.... as bdays are all about trips ;-)

#2087 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

I'm going to start using that "What the French Toast"

What the french toast!!! I didn't get a pad with my eyelet setter, I am upset now!!I usually just use the photo envelope that I get with my daughter's pictures, LOL.....call me MacGyver I use what I have.

#2088 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

AWESOME!!!!

Hello my fellow MP Brides & Guest

Whew, just when I think that I am finished posting for the day, I am surprised by yet another FAB item.  Red-i By Chelsea has done it again!  I can go on and on about Chelsea's great customer service, attention to detail, unique custom ideas, beautiful spirit etc.  However, I would be so redundant from my previous post and review of her work.  So to KISS (Keep it Sweet and Simple) I will simply post the pictures.

I welcome the Marrakesh Infinity Bracelet to my current TTD collection of Barefoot Jewels.

Hello brides! I am new to this and have been scoping out the "MP 2012 Brides" thread for a while today to try and get some idea on where to begin wedding planning!

I am looking to book at MP in May 2013... But i wanted to get a few questions answered before I begin anything...

- Who do you use for a travel agent? I have a friend who is a travel agent but she never booked a destination wedding before so i am hesitant on asking her... does the MP provide any travel agents?

- Do you know when I can book for a 2013 wedding at MP? Do i have to wait until January 2012 to book?

- How much do you have to put down as a deposit at the MP when you book a wedding? (I am planning on doing the complimentary package)

Any information would REALLY REALLY help!!!! I know I have plenty of time to plan but I just want to get a jump start on certain things!

Thanks

GOOD NEWS - I contacted the MP salon directly (I think it was Karla) and asked her about resort credits being used for wedding day hair/make-up.  She said YES they can be used for this, contrary to what other coordinators told me in previous emails.  I'm going with it!  She also provided me pricing info, which I have below.

Also, I recieved info on the fireworks companies and what services they provide & prices.  Thought I'd post these in case anyone wanted to know. 

I hope this helps someone! Happy Planning! xoxo

Here's what I recieved for the salon info:

Here's the fireworks info for one of the companies MP recommends:

No one has checked out our website either, so annoying :)  I think what you have is great.  An ode to checking out your website and your website only!  It will get their attention if it's just about that!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

What do you ladies think...

I haven't had many people look at our website so far, even though we sent the invitations 3 weeks ago.  I know this because when people ask me about hotel info, l say, "Have you looked at our website?" And their answer is "Uhhhh...."  Haha.  This troubles me because bookings need to be paid in FULL by mid Dec in order to count towards our bookings, apparently!  Eeeeek!

So, the FI and I have decided to send out fun postcards to everyone as a "reminder" to check our site, while keeping it fun.  One side will have our old Cancun treasure map on it that we used as the background for our invitations, and the other side will be the postcard message. 

I'm thinking that the message will say something like:

What treasure have you found on our website yet?

- Easy hotel booking

- New Packing List page!

- Test out your Spanish skills...

- All travel info you need

Then list the website and password.   I'm thinking though that it may not be enough incentive for them to look at the website NOW.  So I was thinking of adding an RSVP deadline on there - maybe November 20th or something??  What do you think would entice them to look at our website without being all "Look at our website NOW" LOL!!! 

Good Morning Loves,

Well I have been a busy beaver @ work printing since 6:45a. This gave me until 8 am to print.  I started with the easy things first, and then tried (successfully) my hand at something new.  So, with this Friday and last, I am now finished printing all of the items that I had in my external hard drive marked "DIY Finished but not Printed" and was able to move these files to my "Finished DIY" folder.  Here are pictures of some of the easy projects that I had to print out.  Several Items not shown

Good news about not having to put anything down! We are planning a civil ceremony =) I have heard that alot of people get married at like City Hall or somewhere before they go on their actual Destination Wedding. Does this just make it easier in terms of paperwork when they come back to the states? Sorry if this is a dumb question! haha

Attached Files

#2089 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                  • 675 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:21 AM

TGIF Chicas!!!!   So happy the week is over!  I have been severely weepy all week!  I told myself I wouldn't let myself get so upset about the wedding and all the guests that are not coming etc..., but I did,  

Ready for the weekend to begin!    Here's to you ladies!!! 

#2090 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:42 AM

Aww Jamie, don't let them get you down.  Think of it this way, it is THEIR lost, not yours. You only want happy people around you out of town.  

TGIF Chicas!!!!   So happy the week is over!  I have been severely weepy all week!  I told myself I wouldn't let myself get so upset about the wedding and all the guests that are not coming etc..., but I did,  

Ready for the weekend to begin!    Here's to you ladies!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users