#1741 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:27 PM

Nice touch, I like!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Ok MP Brides,

My Fi finally found the carmera phewwwww

ok first we have my finished welcome note for our welcome kits ..I got this idea from another Bride Anudrm(shout out )

welcome notes

#1742 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

wedding stuff 004.jpgwedding stuff 003.jpg

#1743 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

Nice!  Sarah does such great work.  Check Check Check ;-) 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

OK GIrls here they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drum roll please

wedding inviteswedding stuff 002.jpg

#1744 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

Thanks... Coco

yes she does we are very please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1745 summer12

summer12
          • Site Supporter
          • 156 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:42 PM

YWS I LOOOVVEE your invites!  Very classy!  And the passports look great!  Also I guess I never thought of the mat but that would make sense.  Are the bridesmaids on the mat too?  Do you think the mat might get hot?

coconoir I'm liking the garters!  I agree with your dislike of the cowboys.  I'm from MN and currently living in TX and I see that ugly star everywhere. 

My Mom and 12 year old sis are flying in from MN tomorrow!!  The three of us along with my MIL and SIL are heading to Dallas on Saturday to go dress shopping!  Can't WAIT :)  BTW anyone know of any good dress shops in Dallas/ Fort Worth?

#1746 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:08 PM

I know Dallas well team sucks LOL but I would totally move to TX and FI would solely because of the team, so it would be a win-win for me ;-)  For his bday next year I'm totally going to send him and his best friend to TX so view the stadium (which is awesome) etc.. so I will totally score major points for that.  Haha

As far as dress shops, if you have a designer in mind go to that designers page and they will have "location page" you can put in where you are close to, from and they will tell you the stores in the area that carries the dress.  From there you can get on the store website and see what other gowns are being carried, hours etc..  and also look up reviews for the store

Happy Dress shopping

Originally Posted by summer12 

YWS I LOOOVVEE your invites!  Very classy!  And the passports look great!  Also I guess I never thought of the mat but that would make sense.  Are the bridesmaids on the mat too?  Do you think the mat might get hot?

coconoir I'm liking the garters!  I agree with your dislike of the cowboys.  I'm from MN and currently living in TX and I see that ugly star everywhere. 

My Mom and 12 year old sis are flying in from MN tomorrow!!  The three of us along with my MIL and SIL are heading to Dallas on Saturday to go dress shopping!  Can't WAIT :)  BTW anyone know of any good dress shops in Dallas/ Fort Worth?

#1747 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

Thanks Summer12..I'm not sure if the mat goes across the from..but you get a few very cheap ..I read another brides post purchased some. Have fun this weekend dress shopping

Originally Posted by summer12 

#1748 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

YWS

don't forget to post your review for Sarah and mark that you used her!  Go to vendors, invites, and the rest is self explanatory. 

#1749 YWS2012

YWS2012
                  • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:22 PM

Coconoir1908

I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1750 YWS2012

YWS2012
                    • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:22 PM

OK

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

YWS

don't forget to post your review for Sarah and mark that you used her!  Go to vendors, invites, and the rest is self explanatory. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users