Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1291 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:24 AM

Good Morning everyone....

I just need to vent, as I am getting so upset....I still haven't gotten my wedding contract for my new date.  I know things take longer with destination weddings, but did it take everyone close to a month get their wedding contract from MP?  I am kind of at a halt and can't do anything until that contract is signed.....

Ok, thanks!!

#1292 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:33 AM

It's going to be OK Just Breath phewwww!!

OK who is your wedding sales rep in Miami, if she has no responded back to you.. call her supervisor and request another rep. I have Michelle F. she is wonderful.. replies to emails returns calls she is great!!!!! Good Luck let me know how thing work out and I can be of any help...

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

I just need to vent, as I am getting so upset....I still haven't gotten my wedding contract for my new date.  I know things take longer with destination weddings, but did it take everyone close to a month get their wedding contract from MP?  I am kind of at a halt and can't do anything until that contract is signed.....

OK, thanks!!

#1293 Danceraz

Danceraz
      • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

Hey guys quick question....

I received my contract and was wondering if there are certain things that i should DEF put in before i sign it????

Thanks for your help

#1294 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
        • Site Supporter
        • 201 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

I have Lizzie and she's been AMAZING!!! Very prompt to respond to emails....usually less that 24 hours. Whew!! And she's the one that sent me all the stuff on where we could have the ceremony and other events. She also encouraged me to pick the ceremony location soon so we could get it reserved. Love her!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

As a side note - after sending my plethora of questions to Claudia (which she confirmed is actually my WC that I'll be working with on-site), she has told me that she will put me in touch with someone to answer my questions before the 90 days.  AND, I got an additional email from my Miami Coordinator telling me more details on this:

Good Afternoon,

Please be advised that they have informed me that there is a new department called the concierge department that will be able to assist you with the wedding details, which they will then get you in contact with your onsite wedding coordinator 3 months prior.

Please be informed that I am forwarding your questions to Iliana and Lizzie for further assistance.

Geraldine Flores

Looks like they have a new department what will help answer questions and that's who Lizzie is who is helping Coconoir! (right?)  Just thought this may help us clear things up a little...

P.S.  Hoping to book my event sites ASAP through Lizzie, like you suggested Coconoir.

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#1295 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
          • Site Supporter
          • 201 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:23 PM

Hi Jamie5280

Yes it does take that long due to them coordinating with the judge or minister that will be presiding over your ceremony. Apparently it takes a while to see who is available on your date. It actually took us about 6 weeks to get ours confirmed because we decided to change the type of ceremony we wanted from civil to symbolic. It saves you about $600 if you legally get married in the states either before or after you go to Mexico. The resort has your date and time reserved though. Try not to sweat it.

Happy planning!

Ok, thanks!!

June 9, 2012

#1296 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
            • Site Supporter
            • 201 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

How did your dress fitting go? I have been thinking about you this week hoping that everything went ok!

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

My wedding dress finally came in ladies!! and I get to try it on tomorrow morning!! I hope I still love it..I'm nervous!!

June 9, 2012

#1297 leenancy

leenancy
              • 212 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:03 PM

Jamie I just sent you a long PM reply but I don't see it in our conversation history so I don't think you got it... let me know if you do or not.

But I wanted to tell you mine took awhile too. You're a lot more patient than I am though because I only waited a week before having my TA help me out. She emailed Janina and found out the date was mine but they were waiting for the minister (like mrsjdh2b mentioned above). Since a friend of ours is marrying us, I had my TA pass along the word that I didn't need a minister and I got my contract as soon as they were told that. Are you needing their minister/judge service? If not, you should tell them so they don't wait any longer.

Quote:

Ok, thanks!!

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                2 Guests booked through other services

#1298 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

Contact your Miami Coordinator, a lot of times your date is approved but they are waiting for the officiant/judge whatever to see if they can do it. 

Ok, thanks!!

#1299 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:49 PM

There's not a lot of wiggle room. i.e. some try to get the outside vendor line deleted (some to no avail and others success).  However; if it is your group contract definitely the room nights and days perks.

Originally Posted by Danceraz 

Hey guys quick question....

I received my contract and was wondering if there are certain things that i should DEF put in before i sign it????

Thanks for your help

#1300 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

Ladies,

My invites created by the famous Sarah Sproullie Designs came in today.  After doing homework with the little man, I will definitely post.  So exciting.  These babies will go out by Monday ;-)  Yahoooooooo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users