I got the coils and the hook from ebay. They are kind of cheap feeling and that is why I didn't get the oriental trading ones and now I think I should have. But ebay has EVERYTHING. I did the cards with the avery badge labels like Coco told me too which I love because you can print on the back. you don't know how many days I spent trying to line up those stupid cards until Coco saved me lol. I got the bags on David's bridal they were $28 on sale for $14 and 20% off and they were my colors but now I found canvas ones on ebay that I wish I would have gotten lol. always buyers remorse. did the social living thing work?

Palace, I purchased my key coils from ebay after ordering a sample... they are very efficient event through a few extra in. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-pc-Spiral-Wrist-Coil-Key-Chains-New-/170515706719?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b387335f  the plastic holders I got off of amazon I forget the name but will look if you need me to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 View Post

Ladyfingers, the maracas are cute, I was just thinking about ordering some ( hush ) Coco, lol.  Also, seeing your key card holders reminds me of something else I need to do! Where did you get the coils & holdts from?