Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi MP Brides ..

 

 

So my beautiful,gorgeous, awesome invite came today...and my FI can't find the camera what woooo!!!!!!!

 

 

So as soon as he finds it I wll upload pictures..uuuuuugggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAY, we can't wait to see these babies tell FI to hurry up......
 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Hi MP Brides ..

 

 

So my beautiful,gorgeous, awesome invite came today...and my FI can't find the camera what woooo!!!!!!!

 

 

So as soon as he finds it I wll upload pictures..uuuuuugggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola Chicas ;-)

 

Well packages are still trickling in and I'm still checking off the list of what has been received and what still needs to be purchased or DIYed.  Thank goodness the latter two list are dwindling down YAY!  There is a light at the end of the "we're spending $ every day or damn near tunnel" LOL

 

So the latest item that has come in are my garters.  Not really a big fan of them and despise the garter & bouquet toss but then I found a way to make it fun.  Well FI loves the Cowgirls I mean Cowboys Haha.. and I'm a Steelers girl all the way (I went to College in Pgh. started Grad school there, had my son there, etc...so I lived there for a good 10years).  We can't stand each other's team  and to top it off many of his friends are coming like the Steelers and some the Cowgirls so this will be fun... the end product is pictured below.

Steeler-Cowboys Garter.jpg

 

The left side is the Girls and the right side is the Best Team Ever....The Black and Yellow!

Steelers-Cowboys Garter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


These are cool ..nice idea
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hola Chicas ;-)

 

Well packages are still trickling in and I'm still checking off the list of what has been received and what still needs to be purchased or DIYed.  Thank goodness the latter two list are dwindling down YAY!  There is a light at the end of the "we're spending $ every day or damn near tunnel" LOL

 

So the latest item that has come in are my garters.  Not really a big fan of them and despise the garter & bouquet toss but then I found a way to make it fun.  Well FI loves the Cowgirls I mean Cowboys Haha.. and I'm a Steelers girl all the way (I went to College in Pgh. started Grad school there, had my son there, etc...so I lived there for a good 10years).  We can't stand each other's team  and to top it off many of his friends are coming like the Steelers and some the Cowgirls so this will be fun... the end product is pictured below.

Steeler-Cowboys Garter.jpg

 

The left side is the Girls and the right side is the Best Team Ever....The Black and Yellow!

Steelers-Cowboys Garter.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea, coco! I'm not a big football fan (I wouldn't be a true Canadian if I didn't live and die for hockey), but FI is a huge eagles fan. Did you order these online? I would love to surprise him with an eagles garter!



Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hola Chicas ;-)

 

Well packages are still trickling in and I'm still checking off the list of what has been received and what still needs to be purchased or DIYed.  Thank goodness the latter two list are dwindling down YAY!  There is a light at the end of the "we're spending $ every day or damn near tunnel" LOL

 

So the latest item that has come in are my garters.  Not really a big fan of them and despise the garter & bouquet toss but then I found a way to make it fun.  Well FI loves the Cowgirls I mean Cowboys Haha.. and I'm a Steelers girl all the way (I went to College in Pgh. started Grad school there, had my son there, etc...so I lived there for a good 10years).  We can't stand each other's team  and to top it off many of his friends are coming like the Steelers and some the Cowgirls so this will be fun... the end product is pictured below.

Steeler-Cowboys Garter.jpg

 

The left side is the Girls and the right side is the Best Team Ever....The Black and Yellow!

Steelers-Cowboys Garter.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Yes uploading them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Thanks Chica, did FI find that camera?  Tell him to move it TeeHee 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok MP Brides,

 

My Fi finally found the carmera phewwwwwjiggy.gif

 

ok first we have my finished welcome note for our welcome kits ..I got this idea from another Bride Anudrm(shout out )

welcome notes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice touch, I like!
 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Ok MP Brides,

 

My Fi finally found the carmera phewwwwwjiggy.gif

 

ok first we have my finished welcome note for our welcome kits ..I got this idea from another Bride Anudrm(shout out )

welcome notes



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×