OMG he is too cute.  Look at his protector!!

Originally Posted by merrylee View Post

He's doing awesome, thanks for asking Coco.  Getting big gained 3 lbs in his first month.  I have NO idea if i will be successful at the jewelry making but I thought I would give it a try since it sounds totally fun :) I've attached an updated pic of JD because I can't help but brag :)

IMG_5312.JPG

That's great!  One less concern is always a plus.

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 View Post

OMG what a cutie!

coconior- just from the first email I got from her I knew giving the other one the boot was the right choice haha. 

Hello Ladies,

My FI and I got engaged in the past weekend and are now deciding between the Moon Palace or Beach Palace for May 2012.  This forum has already been so helpful in the short time I have had to research.  I can't wait to chose the resort and really start planning!  Thank you, Thank you!!! 

~Jamie

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and getting a lot of helpful info already! Engaged Nov. 2010 and getting married at Moon Palace April 2012!! Coco, it looks like we share the same date :)  I get married in the chapel at 3pm! Can't wait!

welcome.gifwedding date buddy and Happy Planning!  What a great date that we have.  Sdamian1 is also apart of the 4/21/12 brides.  How cool.  Just to let you know and hopefully it will come to pass is that I offered several brides in the forum (many will be there in the same week) to come to my reception so that we could take pictures in our dresses.  If time permits you are more than welcome.

Originally Posted by Theresa421 View Post

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and getting a lot of helpful info already! Engaged Nov. 2010 and getting married at Moon Palace April 2012!! Coco, it looks like we share the same date :)  I get married in the chapel at 3pm! Can't wait!

You know I was there this am ;-)  Thanks for the great post and you were absolutely stunning!

Originally Posted by aholen View Post

I finally posted my Moon Palace review! If you haven't seen it yet, check it out! :)

It's under the "Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort All inclusive" or simply look at the bottom of your screen (the brown box) under recent reviews and you will see it.

Originally Posted by beachbride312 View Post

I cant find it..