Photo

Nic's VERY LONG lots of PICTURES holy crum my wedding is almost here planning thread! : )

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 morgan7

morgan7
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

wow everything looks awesome! i have the same wedding colours so you have definatly inspired me! thank you for posting

#62 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
    • 190 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

Great planning forum. I have the same color scheme. Love Love It!!

#63 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:47 AM

I am going to try to fit some of it in my regular suitcase and take some in a carry on.  I don't normally take a carry-on, and they allow the small suitcases, so my FI and I will both probably have one.

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

This is so great....so this may be a stupid question ladies LOL  but I am just starting out in the planning process and I have so many great ideas but I am wondering....how the heck do i get all this stuff to my destination??????????  do i need to plan an extra suit case just for all my OOT and decoration stuff??? HELLLPPPP

#64 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

thats a good idea! My FI never has a big carry on (I do, cause I always pack too much

I am going to try to fit some of it in my regular suitcase and take some in a carry on.  I don't normally take a carry-on, and they allow the small suitcases, so my FI and I will both probably have one.

Quote:

This is so great....so this may be a stupid question ladies LOL  but I am just starting out in the planning process and I have so many great ideas but I am wondering....how the heck do i get all this stuff to my destination??????????  do i need to plan an extra suit case just for all my OOT and decoration stuff??? HELLLPPPP

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#65 nmurch

nmurch
          • 396 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:37 AM

our air provider was transat so i called in and purchased their "option plus" program for 100 cad tyler and i both got 66lbs instead of 44 lbs each and we also got 2 22 lbs carryons plus my purse & they let me carry on my dress which also had my shoes and husbands suit in there too...it was NOT pretty ( me in the airport) i was a nutball, ready for the nut house. srsly. but it all worked out and the stuartests were REALLY nice!!

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#66 Janet1480

Janet1480
            • 709 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

awesome! I am flying with Transat as well out of Canada :) I will give my TA a call to ask her about all of this. I will need all the luggage allowance i can get and probably a car just for the luggage to get it to the airport hahaha :)

Originally Posted by nmurch 

our air provider was transat so i called in and purchased their "option plus" program for 100 cad tyler and i both got 66lbs instead of 44 lbs each and we also got 2 22 lbs carryons plus my purse & they let me carry on my dress which also had my shoes and husbands suit in there too...it was NOT pretty ( me in the airport) i was a nutball, ready for the nut house. srsly. but it all worked out and the stuartests were REALLY nice!!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#67 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
              • 315 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:38 AM

Hey Nic!

I'm flying transat as well and have ugraded to club class. Did they hang your dress in a closet for you or did they make you put it in the overhead bin?

Originally Posted by nmurch 

#68 nmurch

nmurch
                • 396 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:46 PM

i put it in the overhead bin, BUT it was big enough for my dress to lay flat! & then my hubby and i put our carry on's in the bin beside it :)

Originally Posted by Meggers7484 

Hey Nic!

I'm flying transat as well and have ugraded to club class. Did they hang your dress in a closet for you or did they make you put it in the overhead bin?

#69 nmurch

nmurch
                  • 396 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:00 PM

POST WEDDING SALE THREAD

http://www.bestdesti...st-wedding-sale

#70 alittlerandr

alittlerandr
                    • 189 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:47 PM