Photo

personalized drink cups

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 bex1975

bex1975
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:52 PM

Anyone getting personalized drink cups for their wedding? we want to do this. I did fins a place will do them and i dont have to buy 200 cups (only 100) but we weren't 100% happy withthe style.
    any help would be appreciated

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:53 PM

I am not doing the drinking cups, I did the personalized koozies...

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:57 PM

I think I'm getting both the koozies and the cups at: Promotional Products, Coffee Travel Mugs, Koozies, Wedding Favors!

#4 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:58 PM

We personalized these (in the aqua color):

Sports Bottles - Promotional Sport Bottles, Polycarbonate Sports Bottles, 22oz Sports Bottles, Color Sports Bottles

with our names and date from discountmugs.com using their online "design studio".
          We ordered 100 (one for each guest) to use as water/drink bottles... because the plastic cups most AIs give you are on the small side!
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#5 Wisco4

Wisco4
          • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:01 PM

I agree with the AI cups being to small. I've seen people go up and get drinks in their own insulated mugs that they brought from home so I think we're going to go with that idea. The drinks will be twice the size and stay cold longer hopefully.
            ~Amanda

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:54 PM

We are doing the cups or some sort of sports bottle too. I think people will get a lot of use at them at the resort due to the small glasses. I haven't picked a place to order from yet. I did make a 1-color logo so printing will be cheaper. My logo as it is would take too many colors.

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

Yes, we're getting insulated travel mugs for all guests. I can't remember all the places I've priced, since I'm still a ways out from ordering ... but I found plenty that were priced well. Most will also send you a sample before placing an order .. you just have to ask if they don't have a sample order form.

We're getting the travel mugs & koozies ... but koozies will likely be more for the AHR's.

#8 Wisco4

Wisco4
                • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:26 PM

I just ordered koozies for my best friend's wedding. I gave them to her at her shower...here's a pic.
                  http://i203.photobuc....gShower-36.jpg

I ordered them from customink.com
                  ~Amanda

#9 dragonfly

dragonfly
                  • 1,820 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:01 AM

I got mine at Discountmugs - Coffee Mugs, Travel Mugs, Water Bottles, Promotional Pens, Glassware, Commemorative Plates, Tiles & Promotional Items they were affordable and nice (I only bought 45) My guest used them all week and loved them, they were never without them. All the bartenders knew who was part of our group by the cups. They were great in the pool, we could swim and not worry about pool water getting in them.

A little piece of advice people appreciated that we didn't put our names on it, we put a claddagh with friendship, love, loyalty over it, and Dominican Republic under it. Everyone says they are going to use them at work, they would probably never use them again if our names had been on them, since they were a gift to our guests I wanted them to feel that they were bought with them in mind.

#10 SusanK

SusanK
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,685 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Wisco4
                      I just ordered koozies for my best friend's wedding. I gave them to her at her shower...here's a pic.
                      http://i203.photobuc....gShower-36.jpg

I ordered them from customink.com
                      Those turned out great!
                      Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users