Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

Isn't there anyone getting married either soon or recently?! I need some new reviews!

Hi Linz I am getting married there May 2,2014.  I know it sucks that this board is so inactive now.  It seems that the group of girls that were on when first started were so active.   I don't know how much help I can be. I have been inactive for quite a while dealing with personal issues.  I have my conference call with roxi in february

Great blakdeevah, your wedding date is FI's birthday..we had thought of that day but decided against either of our birthdays.  actually picked his late mom's bday instead..  My call is the 18 when is yours?  Do you have a list ready?  I need to go through the forum again in order to get my questions together. 

I don't know if anyone is set to get married soon. I am getting married April 5th we are staying about 9 days. Most of the days are prior to our wedding.

I am getting married on 2014-05-14. I too will have my phone call in feb. I will keep yall posted.

Hi blakdeevah!

Our wedding date is also May 14th, 2014 at Beaches! What time is your ceremony?

Hi! I am getting married July 2014. I've asked Roxy more than once about the iPod docks- she has told me they are FREE of charge to use.

Hi! I believe the iPod docks are free of charge but to use the speakers with them is an additional cost ($150/hr). If you are brining your own portable speakers there should be no issue.

Does anyone have any experience with the Red Lane Spa for hair/makeup??