Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

Jenna your pictures are amazing!!! Honestly as soon as I showed them to my fiance, it was a done deal to go with Tropical Imaging! Thanks so much for posting them!!!

Originally Posted by Stella5511 View Post

http://www.brilliant.tc/2011/05/jenna-dave-wet/

Here are a few of mine and Dave's TTD!

Wow! These came out really nice Lauren!! I'm glad to see some pictures from the Beaches photographers! thank you for posting them!

Originally Posted by LaurenMarie View Post

Hello!  I am still working on my review, unpacking, etc!  We purchased 25 photos from the Beaches photographer, Patrick, who was very good!  Here's a few....

013_13.JPG

021_21.JPG

022_22.JPG

Hi everyone!  I just discovered this website and forum.  I'm getting married the week of Feb 18-28 2012 and am waiting to hear back from my TA with prices for Beaches T&C.  It's a little overwhelming and I'm hoping we can book the rooms soon.  There are so many posts and replies, which have been a huge help.  It's really hard to know where to start!  I'd love to do the Chic & Natural theme, but it's pretty pricey.  Have those of you who have gone with the BB been happy?  Any regrets?  

Questions - 

If you had a 4pm ceremomy, were you able to get beautiful pictures after and for sunset?  

What kind of reception did you have?  Was it private?  Did you do traditional first dances - bride/groom, bride/father, groom/mother?

Just to start...cheesy.gif

Carole:  We are having the 3 hr reccption.  During cocktail hr. we will have a guitarist.  Since we only have 6 guests, we decided to have an intimate dinner with no music.  We won't be doing the traditional dancing, etc.  We will be having a huge reception when we return home, which is where all the music and dancing come in..... We may however go to one of the bars after dinner to celebrate with some music and dancing.

Thanks lauren for the great review!

I will have a review for everyone when we return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carole, it was a calypso band so tropical music, reggae style, theres singing and a guitar, I think it wsa 2 or 3 guys I cant remember, it just really sets the mood, 6 weather was awesome, it wasnt still real hot at least not compared to what it was at 4 but once the sun starts to set its really nice, but the day we had the wedding was the hottest day there for us

Originally Posted by caroleandchad View Post

Thanks Brandy,

I wanted to do exactly that, meet her for pictures right after the ceremony but she was already booked, I tried almost a year ago. (So that answers the question earlier.. I would book as SOON as you can if you know you want to use her).  Glad we atleast get to do the TTD a few days later.

That is a good point about the food.. I think I will stick with just the 2 hour reception. How was the weather at 6? Still super hot and sunny?

What kind of music did the band play for you?

Sorry for all the questions.. Im just having last minute thoughts!

Hi everyone!  Just getting home and settled after our wedding at Beaches on May 21st.  AMAZING!  Let me tell you... when everyone says not to worry just to go and enjoy yourself because everything is going to be amazing -- they are right!  The resort is beautiful!!!  I hope to get my act together soon and post some pics and a review.  I can tell you right now, though.... you will not be disappointed no matter what choices you make.   We did the 3pm wedding, 1 hour cocktail hour and then 3 hours private reception -- the food was amazing (most amazing beef tenderloin I've ever had).  We had 25 guests with us.  They haven't stopped raving about what a fabulous time they all had, in fact, they have suggested in a year or two, we do a reunion trip to the same place.  We had people as young as 1 year old and as old as 73 with us - everyone had a blast.  The kids enjoyed time with the Sesame Street guys and the adults enjoyed every inch of the resort.  We booked a private scuba excursion that was incredible.  It was well worth the extra $$.  Our guests enjoyed it as well.

I was nervous about everyone enjoying the time there, their rooms, pretty much anything I could worry about and it was all for no reason.  Some of our guests chose to stay in the Italian Village, some stayed in the French Village and we stayed in the Caribbean Village along with others in our party.  Everyone loved their rooms (ranged from basic rooms to suites).  The people at the resort were sooooooo nice.  Stacy Ann (our Wedding Consultant) was incredible and made us feel like we were in good hands.  The Beaches photos wer okay... the captured the moment just fine.  We are still waiting for our photos from Ileana at Tropical Imaging, but she was awesome to work with.  We enjoyed spending the afternoon with her.

If you have questions, let me know.  I will try to get a few pictures uploaded before too long.  I'm still playing catch-up at work and home.

The whole experience was awesome and I highly recommend it to any of you thinking about it.  This was both my husband's second wedding so we didn't want a lot of pomp and circumstances -- this was perfect.  It was elegant, beautiful and classy.  Our guests haven't stopped gushing about it. :)

Kendall