Photo

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#371 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:46 PM

ceproto I mean to ask you...how was the calypso band? And when did you have them play? And for how long?

#372 mistibuard

mistibuard
    • 444 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:47 PM

What? You have to pay for chairs?!! That is hilarious!

Monica called me today, but I didn't get a chance to answer her call. I will find out tomorrow the price for the chairs for those of us with the BB package. I do know that in the states the chivari style chair can range from $6.50-$8.50.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#373 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
      • 396 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:06 PM

wait a sec---so if i am doing BB and getting married in a gazebo, do I have to pay for chairs??? I have never heard this, and havent spoke to any WC yet, so girls please update me when you get info!!!

And Brandy, I am also in the basic room hoping for an upgrade!! We are going for a longer stay, so we are sacrificing the better room for more days in paradise :)

And one more thing, I am going to meet my invite lady in 3 weeks, so i have started working on my invite wording....I am trying to include on one of the boarding passes a little write up of the 'location' and the 'accomodations' . Did any of you girls do this and have an example of your invite i could see (and possiblely 'borrow' some wording) ??? thanks in advance!!

#374 LaurenMarie

LaurenMarie
        • 86 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

Hi Lizzdee-

Not sure if this helps, but I had my TA create a 2-page brochure including resort info, pictures, and prices; I mailed it out with our Save the Dates.  Let me know if you'd like me to email the brochure to you!

As far as my invites, I used basic wedding invitation verbage, and listed the location as "Beaches Resort Villages and Spa, Turks and Caicos", and since I sent out the brochure a few months prior, everything made sense to all of our guests.

Originally Posted by Lizzdee 

wait a sec---so if i am doing BB and getting married in a gazebo, do I have to pay for chairs??? I have never heard this, and havent spoke to any WC yet, so girls please update me when you get info!!!

And Brandy, I am also in the basic room hoping for an upgrade!! We are going for a longer stay, so we are sacrificing the better room for more days in paradise :)

And one more thing, I am going to meet my invite lady in 3 weeks, so i have started working on my invite wording....I am trying to include on one of the boarding passes a little write up of the 'location' and the 'accomodations' . Did any of you girls do this and have an example of your invite i could see (and possiblely 'borrow' some wording) ??? thanks in advance!!

#375 caroleandchad

caroleandchad
          • 41 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

UGH, yep thats what I thought, yes please post the price on the chairs if someone has that info. From what I understand they are included if you do a Gazebo location but not the beach, but I am not 100 percent certain. I did a message in a bottle invite (just posted pics) and kept the wording super simple. Maybe I will make my own flowers.. anyone else doing that? It can't be too hard.

#376 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
            • 396 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

I would love to see it!! My email is lizzdee@live.com...

Thank you sooo much!

#377 caroleandchad

caroleandchad
              • 41 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:11 PM

Ok I just sent you an email with our wedding website that has the wording! Hope it helps:)

#378 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
                • 396 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:32 AM

Got it!!! Great website!!!!!!!! Thank you!

#379 urmysunshine

urmysunshine
                  • 31 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

I am going back and forth between the Tuscan Oceanview and the Owner's Penthouse.  There's a big price difference, but I think we really want to splurge & go with the butler service for our wedding/honeymoon.  It will most likely be the only time we would ever have such a reason to do so. 

Originally Posted by Michelle-2 

Just curious, what room type/category are people going with?  They have so many different categories that it drives me crazy!!!  I have the Governor's Honeymoon Suite booked,  I just don't want to be disappointed.  Hate to pay all the extra money if it's really not worth it.  The pictures always look great, but sometimes in person, it's different.

#380 butterfly913

butterfly913
                    • 23 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

We have purchase the honeymoon caicos premium, I thought it was one of the best room categories but after reading some of the room category not too sure anymore but it will have to do for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users